**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Kabam gave Brian Grant a SPECIAL OBJECTIVE TO OPEN HIS EGG CRYSTALS

JESUSCHRISTJESUSCHRIST Member Posts: 59

Can Kabam clarify what will happen when Brian Grant opens his egg crystals?
Thank you

Comments

• JESUSCHRISTJESUSCHRIST Member Posts: 59
    I like my eggs scrambled
  • StarhawkStarhawk Member Posts: 637 ★★★
    it doesnt matter if he opens up his crystals is what I believe. the whole point of this event is 1) get rid of older crystals without pissing off the fan base and 2) community engagement. They will be automatically opened regardless of his decision. We were meant to get all the milestones all along.

Starhawk said:

it doesnt matter if he opens up his crystals is what I believe. the whole point of this event is 1) get rid of older crystals without pissing off the fan base and 2) community engagement. They will be automatically opened regardless of his decision. We were meant to get all the milestones all along.

Well actually the main point was to test their software when it comes to realm events. That’s why the rewards are so lackluster
    yes that's the official word from kabam. my comments is what i believe they are doing and it's pretty obvious if they automatically opened old crystals without this kind of event they would piss off a lot of old timers so this is a clever way of doing that without pissing them off.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,470 ★★★★

• Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,297 ★★★★★
    Just as long as he doesn't get a Facehugger, he's fine.
  • kvirrkvirr Member Posts: 124
    When they say it unlocks the final milestone, do they mean we get the exalted crystal ?
  • Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Member Posts: 340 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

Starhawk said:

Starhawk said:

Well actually the main point was to test their software when it comes to realm events. That’s why the rewards are so lackluster
    yes that's the official word from kabam. my comments is what i believe they are doing and it's pretty obvious if they automatically opened old crystals without this kind of event they would piss off a lot of old timers so this is a clever way of doing that without pissing them off.
    Kabam has opened old crystals on like 3 different occasions now. They didn't need this event to do that.
    That doesn’t change the fact that it would piss off players, at least me.
  • JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 289

Thank you

Out of the two posts I’ve seen you make on the forums, you may want to think before you post brother
  • JESUSCHRISTJESUSCHRIST Member Posts: 59

Thank you

Out of the two posts I’ve seen you make on the forums, you may want to think before you post brother
    BLASPHEMY MY SON
  • Shadowfire83Shadowfire83 Member Posts: 3
    Crow9074 said:

This was probably planned before the event, though. I mean an egg as the last objective. The title "Won for All." An objective number that'd be almost impossible to reach. I don't really think Kabam would just drop all the pressure on a YouTuber without their consent.

Because let's be honest most fans of things are terrible anymore. Things like this tend to come with poor reactions from some of them. Whether it be threats if they don't do it or whatever else.

Maybe I'm wrong and they did just randomly drop it on him but going by clues like the titles and profile pictures it could be a collaboration thing for engagement.

I don't mind things like this. I mean some of the YouTubers help keep the game alive so I don't see issues with Kabam helping get their channel engagement up too.

I was kinda thinking the same thing. Looking at the profile pic at the end this was likely planned during the first of it. Either that or they realized it wasn't gonna happen and he offered to help the community out.
    I might be wrong about the specifics (I don't work at Kabam after all) but I agree this isn't by chance and I'm sure at least part of what I mentioned is accurate.