**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Should Brian Grant open his 3 EGGS?

Comments

• GingerJunoGingerJuno Member Posts: 16
    OPEN THE EGGS

Theyre going to be opened by kabam anyway since theyre old crystals, and we know kabam are auto opening a load after the event.

Except Kabam said the eggs won’t be auto opened
    Did they? Not seen that so im not aware
  • CandyCane2CandyCane2 Member Posts: 30
    edited October 6
    OPEN THE EGGS

Theyre going to be opened by kabam anyway since theyre old crystals, and we know kabam are auto opening a load after the event.

Except Kabam said the eggs won’t be auto opened
    Did they? Not seen that so im not aware
    Wait so they aren’t gonna be opened? If he keeps the crystals to himself, then players who need a chance at a 7 star and all the useful tier 2 dust aren’t gonna get them? Some players really need those resources. There useless eggs
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,713 ★★★★★
    OPEN THE EGGS
    What exactly is the benefit of holding those 3 egg crystals anyway ?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,520 ★★★★★
    OPEN THE EGGS
    Considering it's the only way to hit the last Milestone, open the damn things. That's my opinion. 😉
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,976 ★★★★★
    KEEP THE EGGS
    LunerCat said:

If he doesn’t open the eggs it shows the he doesn’t care about the Community.

• SmugglinplumsSmugglinplums Member Posts: 50
    Just wanna share my thoughts on this
  • SmugglinplumsSmugglinplums Member Posts: 50

• Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 529 ★★★

What exactly is the benefit of holding those 3 egg crystals anyway ?

There won't be any world to eat if the universe ends. Which is what will happen if the eggs are open
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Don't know
  • JESUSCHRISTJESUSCHRIST Member Posts: 59
    I watched Brian Grant livestream and he read this forum poll on his livestream
    He is very encouraged and happy to see that the EGGS KEEPERS ARE WINNING THE POLL!!!
  • AleorAleor Member Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    OPEN THE EGGS
    I'd wish they added expiration timers on seasoned crystals so it wouldn't be an issue and replaced most of useless crystals with some unlimited currency, so this thread would've never exist
  • SmokegunSmokegun Member Posts: 12
    KEEP THE EGGS
    FOA , I'm more on the side of the egg guardians but...

The true value of eggs is community recognition. If Brian opens them, there will be a little bit of him in every account, forever.
  • AegonTargarуenAegonTargarуen Member Posts: 60
    edited October 7
    KEEP THE EGGS
    Love to see people getting bitter because of it.
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Member Posts: 744 ★★★
    KEEP THE EGGS
    He owes nothing to anyone. The fact that his eggs are a focal point of whether the final milestone is hit is ridiculous. If people really want to hit it, they should get spending. Totally unfair to put this on him.
  • PrentexPrentex Member Posts: 403 ★★
    KEEP THE EGGS
    What was in those eggs, can't remember.

As for me i'd hate having so much crystals to scroll through when trying to open crystals i actually want to open, so my respect goes to BG for doing this, he should keep them
  • DarthVadidDarthVadid Member Posts: 409 ★★★
    edited October 7
    KEEP THE EGGS
    Kabam is pathetic! I am so sick of them not getting raked by the community for their nonsense. Every time they make a big mistake there is no ownership or humility. The people that work there and do an amazing job of designing this game are constantly let down by management and PR employees. They miss manage this great game and abuse the player base all the while making us feel like we are the problem. They are only forced to humility when their money is threatened. Putting the players against each other over a terrible communist event is inexcusable. Just take the L and give the **** rewards to everyone. I wish BG was an alpha and told everyone to get bent. What a disgrace Kabam is over all these years they never figured it out.
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 529 ★★★

Kabam is pathetic! I am so sick of them not getting raked by the community for their nonsense. Every time they make a big mistake there is no ownership or humility. The people that work there and do an amazing job of designing this game are constantly let down by management and PR employees. They miss manage this great game and abuse the player base all the while making us feel like we are the problem. They are only forced to humility when their money is threatened. Putting the players against each other over a terrible communist event is inexcusable. Just take the L and give the **** rewards to everyone. I wish BG was an alpha and told everyone to get bent. What a disgrace Kabam is over all these years they never figured it out.

Peaked in highschool
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,976 ★★★★★
    KEEP THE EGGS
    This is being taken more seriously by some folks than it really is. The final milestone is an egg profile picture. Don’t you think this whole thing could be by design…
  • M0NKEYNUTSM0NKEYNUTS Member Posts: 219 ★★
    KEEP THE EGGS
    He shouldn't feel forced to or guilty if he does not open them.
  • VaniteliaVanitelia Member Posts: 457 ★★★

This is being taken more seriously by some folks than it really is. The final milestone is an egg profile picture. Don’t you think this whole thing could be by design…

This person gets it. This isn't serious. Kabam helping BG and BG helping Kabam. Nice to see some banter back and forth. If BG really felt a certain way about the objective, he could have easily not made a video about it. He's having a good time with it.
  • UltraGodUltraGod Member Posts: 19
    edited October 7
    KEEP THE EGGS
    Don't open the eggs.

1) They are his eggs.
    2) The rewards are very meh.
    3) Kind of lame that Kabam would put him in this position. Especially with such crappy rewards.
  • JefftkJefftk Member Posts: 1
    KEEP THE EGGS
    I don't think he should open the eggs for such disappointing rewards there should be atleast a rank 3 gem as a reward for the community if he does open it
  • Mik81Mik81 Member Posts: 98 ★★
    KEEP THE EGGS
    It feels all planned. The last milestone has an egg as profile pic...