**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Should Brian Grant open his 3 EGGS?

Comments

• BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,742 ★★★★★
    KEEP THE EGGS
    We all seen super hero movies, we all know what happens when you give too much power to 1 guy...
  • 007Bishop007Bishop Member Posts: 494 ★★★
    edited October 7
    OPEN THE EGGS
    Its not that deep. The rewards are horrible. I voted for open the eggs because they are just a crystal in a mobile game at the end of the day. But, if he doesn't want to open the egg, he shouldn't be forced to do so by the community. No one's missing out on any significant rewards
  • PedrothosPedrothos Member Posts: 20
    KEEP THE EGGS
    The juice isn't worth the squeeze.
    'nuff said
  • JESUSCHRISTJESUSCHRIST Member Posts: 59
    Brian Grant has said in his livestream that he is not going to open the 3 EGGS
    The majority of the forum voted for KEEP so that really encouraged Brian to follow his heart
  • Twist1298Twist1298 Member Posts: 188
    KEEP THE EGGS
    It would be cool to see him do it because he singlehandedly helps a bunch of new players, but he has a reason for not opening the eggs.
    Not a fan of how it feels like special treatment for a content creator.
  • JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 289
    KEEP THE EGGS

PLZ PUT THIS ON THE BG EGG MEME THREAD LOL
    KEEP THE EGGS

PLZ PUT THIS ON THE BG EGG MEME THREAD LOL
    No, it stays here.
    KEEP THE EGGS
    Twist1298 said:

It would be cool to see him do it because he singlehandedly helps a bunch of new players, but he has a reason for not opening the eggs.

They could threaten him to unsub his channel if they want it so bad I guess...
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Member Posts: 344 ★★★
    KEEP THE EGGS
    EGGs-celsior!
  • JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 289
    KEEP THE EGGS

Twist1298 said:

His subscribers were sending Brian money through YouTube superchat to tell him to keep the EGGS
    KEEP THE EGGS

Twist1298 said:

His subscribers were sending Brian money through YouTube superchat to tell him to keep the EGGS
    And you don't see the irony in all this?
    BG one of the most famous F2P players in the community is getting paid to not benefit F2P lower progression players...

Twist1298 said:

BG one of the most famous F2P players in the community is getting paid to not benefit F2P lower progression players...
    If any players want any rewards den they should hit the milestone
    The realm failed and that's the consequence, no rewards
    edited October 7
    KEEP THE EGGS

Twist1298 said:

This is comming from the same guy asking everyone to load their BG deck with 2*... That's ironic too. You should team up with Alanis Morissette and revamp the song

Twist1298 said:

I opened more than 5k crystals and I do want the EGG profile pic but I don't want Brian to open his EGGS if he doesn't want to
    Threatening him isn't that great an advice
  • 007Bishop007Bishop Member Posts: 494 ★★★
    OPEN THE EGGS

Twist1298 said:

This is comming from the same guy asking everyone to load their BG deck with 2*... That's ironic too. You should team up with Alanis Morissette and revamp the song
    The same could be said about you not wanting to work together with the community for the BGs event, but expecting brian alone to make a sacrifice for your benefit
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 529 ★★★

Twist1298 said:

He opened 50000 crystals. He's done a lot
    edited October 7
    KEEP THE EGGS
    007Bishop said:

Twist1298 said:

The same could be said about you not wanting to work together with the community for the BGs event, but expecting brian alone to make a sacrifice for your benefit
    I opened close to 10k.. how many did you open?
    And I am voting for keeping the eggs...lol

Twist1298 said:

Don't you see the point, the barrier to entry for battlegrounds is too high for newer players and they are therefore not contributing
    The current battlegrounds player base is too small to achieve sufficient points
    We are not hitting the milestones for battlegrounds at the current rate, do you have any better strategy than to keep whining all day long
    I don't even need the rewards from battlegrounds realm event TBH but it sucks to lose in realm events bcos our efforts don't cut it

007Bishop said:

Twist1298 said:

I opened close to 10k.. how many did you open?
    And I am voting for keeping the eggs...lol
    That's great effort, I give credit where credit is due
    Unfortunately it is the newer players that are not doing their part in this game, many are not that invested in this game and are not putting in the effort
    KEEP THE EGGS

Twist1298 said:

Don't you see the point, the barrier to entry for battlegrounds is too high for newer players and they are therefore not contributing
    We are not hitting the milestones for battlegrounds at the current rate, do you have any better strategy than to keep whining all day long
    I don't even need the rewards from battlegrounds realm event TBH but it sucks to lose in realm events bcos our efforts don't cut it
    You don't need em but it sucks to lose them. Right....
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,901 ★★★★★
    KEEP THE EGGS

Twist1298 said:

See you are whining again
    How old are you anyway?
    I mean it sucks that the entire realm failed to reach the final milestone
    This is symbolic victory that I am talking about, not the actual rewards
    This shows that the realm has failed and that not many players are actually playing a 10 years old game
    How am I whining rofl...
    Actually BG opening his eggs would be symbolic victory... The other would be grinding a victory...
    He probably will. But I don't want him to.
    Those eggs have significance.
    There's the game history to them.
    8 years of jokes and conversations
    It'd be sad to see him let go of those.

His Eggs *ahem* are the real relics of the game.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,585 ★★★★★
    OPEN THE EGGS

The timeline must remain protected.

For all time, always
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,585 ★★★★★
    OPEN THE EGGS
    NONYABIZZ said:

Are you the next coming of @EdisonLaw ?
    You've literally created 5 different threads in Just a single day

LOL that’s not me, there is only one @EdisonLaw and that’s me
    KEEP THE EGGS

Twist1298 said:

How old are you anyway?
    This shows that the realm has failed and that not many players are actually playing a 10 years old game
    How am I whining rofl...
    Actually BG opening his eggs would be symbolic victory... The other would be grinding a victory...
    He probably will. But I don't want him to.
    Those eggs have significance.
    There's the game history to them.
    8 years of jokes and conversations
    It'd be sad to see him let go of those.

His Eggs *ahem* are the real relics of the game.
    Exaclty, I hope he doesn't.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,297 ★★★★★
    edited October 7
    OPEN THE EGGS
    I just don't understand not opening the sodding crystals when you get them. Open em, use the rewards or sell the rewards and move on. Why hoard crystals? And why hoard champion crystals?
    KEEP THE EGGS

I just don't understand not opening the sodding crystals when you get them. Open em, use the rewards or sell the rewards and move on. Why hoard crystals? And why hoard champion crystals?

I have about 3k bricks of ISO in stash... Why on earth would I open champion crystals? To try to get a mythic crystal?
  • TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Member Posts: 465 ★★★
    Either way his choice will be eggcellent.

Twist1298 said:

How old are you anyway?
    How am I whining rofl...
    I hope I'm not talking to an immature kid
    Nope
    Brian opening his EGGS would just be a shortcut
    I am not a kid, I also understand the difference of w symbolic victoty and a shortcut rofl.
    Keep posting your great ideas, like the road to Valiant for 36k units 🤣
    Den stop acting like a kid
    Stop whining all day in the forums like a kid
    You will never achieve anything doing this in the forums
    Who is whining? Rofl...
    Saying your ideas are pretty stupid is not whining Mr Symbolic Victory
    DUDE LET ME TELL YOU WHY YOU ARE WHINING ALL DAY
    TALKING ABOUT BATTLEGROUNDS STRATEGY IN A FORUM POST ABOUT BRIAN'S EGGS IS JUST PLAIN WHINING
    YOU ARE JUST TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT IS IRRELEVANT TO THIS FORUM POST
    YOU HAVE A BETTER IDEA, JUST LET THE REALM KNOW
    DON'T JUST COMPLAIN ALL DAY AND YET OFFER NOTHING BETTER
    I'm talking about your bright ideas 🤣
    Hey at least I voted on the poll...
    Yes thank you for voting
    I'm trying to see what's the ratio for views versus votes
    We have a good sample size representing the views of the community regarding this issue
    I find this result very interesting
  • RhythmDeviceRhythmDevice Member Posts: 29
    KEEP THE EGGS
    They’re his to do what he wants with them… I find there is something cool and amusing in the fact Kabam is doing this. They didn’t have to this at all either. At the same time, I hope people realize the rewards for him doing this are not worth harassing and bugging him over.