**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Kabam, please clean up the pinned moderator treaths

DiscoNnectKingDiscoNnectKing Member Posts: 511 ★★★
Pretty please, it's confusing and too much. Stuff that's allready past time

Comments

• DiscoNnectKingDiscoNnectKing Member Posts: 511 ★★★
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,284 ★★★★★
    edited October 12
    You can clean them up yourself (they're never going to do it). There is a gear icon next to the star on all their posts. Tap that, then tap dismiss, then refresh and it'll be gone.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,502 ★★★★
    edited October 12

You're the one to do this

And stop disconnecting
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,498 Guardian

You can clean them up yourself (they're never going to do it). There is a gear icon next to the star on all their posts. Tap that, then tap dismiss, then refresh and it'll be gone.

They have cleaned them up a few months ago, they just sometimes need to be poked about it. I'll poke them on Tuesday about it since Monday is a Canadian holiday.

Ahah thanks! Never knew that😅

You're the one to do this

And stop disconnecting
    Thanks! And haha i'll try😂
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,284 ★★★★★
    edited October 12
    Pikolu said:

They have cleaned them up a few months ago, they just sometimes need to be poked about it. I'll poke them on Tuesday about it since Monday is a Canadian holiday.
    I'm honestly surprised it isn't an every month thing. I remember dismissing the June SQ after the August one started.
    I get it takes a minute to do it...but it also only takes a minute to do it. Should be a punchlist item every time they post new stuff.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,498 Guardian

Pikolu said:

I'm honestly surprised it isn't an every month thing. I remember dismissing the June SQ after the August one started.
    I get it takes a minute to do it...but it also only takes a minute to do it. Should be a punchlist item every time they post new stuff.
    I'll give them some slack because they're all forum novices still. I'm sure the community would prefer them having a higher priority to responding to things like they have been.