**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Depressed with 5 stars need help for next r4

NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
qzzdgf9fq57o.jpg

7y9k01fbdjmg.jpg
Depressed with my roster its been months since I've got any good 5 stars. Looking for prestige tbh. Have 5 star tech awakening gem as well. Got antman from the bloody arena as well.

Comments

• TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    NDK13 wrote: »
    qzzdgf9fq57o.jpg

7y9k01fbdjmg.jpg
    Depressed with my roster its been months since I've got any good 5 stars. Looking for prestige tbh. Have 5 star tech awakening gem as well. Got antman from the bloody arena as well.

You really only have a few options: Juggernaut (but you are still a long way as he is obviously only rank 2) or rank a good 5* like CB/X23.

Personally though I'd wait, if you get lucky and pull a good tech (Stark SM or SL) then you could awaken him and it would add to your prestige.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    if you're going for prestige, just wait. If you want another r4, go x23. If its killing you to get another r4 now, go juggs.
  • theshiznit05theshiznit05 Posts: 107
    I wish I had the 5 stars you have. I would kill for X23, Hulk, crossbones or a duped magik.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    qzzdgf9fq57o.jpg

7y9k01fbdjmg.jpg

You really only have a few options: Juggernaut (but you are still a long way as he is obviously only rank 2) or rank a good 5* like CB/X23.

Personally though I'd wait, if you get lucky and pull a good tech (Stark SM or SL) then you could awaken him and it would add to your prestige.

I have like 30 t4c in my stash and enough gold to r4 a champ in like 2 weeks problem is in under a month most top alliances will increase their Pi by 1k easily. My ally is top 200 in AQ and top 50 if we push enough. So right now prestige is the big thing. As for xb and x23 they have less prestige than magneto. I don't think I'll ever get sl or as anytime soon. My 3rd 4 star was sl when I was 2 months into the game. I duped him after another 22 months.
    I wish I had the 5 stars you have. I would kill for X23, Hulk, crossbones or a duped magik.

hulk x23 and xb are useless in terms of prestige. Out of these 3 only hulk is the best. The remaining 2 are trash. Magik is my only 5 star in my roster who's good enough.
    Mana_Pot wrote: »
    This is FAR from the worst 5* roster I have seen. Dunno what you're depressed about. Next r4 should be x23 imo.

if your in the big leagues prestige is all that matters and x23 has lower prestige than my magneto even when she's duped. Comparing my roster to my teammates yea it's trash.
  • AegonTAegonT Posts: 156
    Got to be patient and hope for luck with pulls or awakening gems. I'd do Hawkeye for utility, but you're right that he's not any great shakes prestige wise.

Good luck!
    This is FAR from the worst 5* roster I have seen. Dunno what you're depressed about. Next r4 should be x23 imo.

if your in the big leagues prestige is all that matters and x23 has lower prestige than my magneto even when she's duped. Comparing my roster to my teammates yea it's trash.

Well, if you're solely in it for the prestige, why do you ask for help with next r4? Just pull up a prestige list and rank the highest. I personally still like to rank champs that are good for gameplay. X24 is fantastic for AQ and events and such. I don't think prestige is the only thing that matters in the "big leagues." You still need good playable champs and the ability to clear content. I've played with people who bought incredibly high PI accounts (against ToS btw) and couldn't clear their path on day 1 of map 5. PI didn't matter then.

I've got more than enough playable characters for AQ and AW my x23 r5 4 star is at 99. She and xb and unreliable tbh. Regen is completely random unlike rogue. Same with xb whose fury conversion is also random. I've seen many people like you've mentioned. Btw prestige is the only thing that matters in the big leagues. If u don't think its that then your delusional.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Your problem isn't having bad 5 stars. Your real problem is you are wasting your 5 star shards on the 10k crystals instead of saving for the featured crystals and targeting only the 5 stars that are really worth taking to rank 4.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    x-23 and then xbones
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    qzzdgf9fq57o.jpg

7y9k01fbdjmg.jpg

I have like 30 t4c in my stash and enough gold to r4 a champ in like 2 weeks problem is in under a month most top alliances will increase their Pi by 1k easily. My ally is top 200 in AQ and top 50 if we push enough. So right now prestige is the big thing. As for xb and x23 they have less prestige than magneto. I don't think I'll ever get sl or as anytime soon. My 3rd 4 star was sl when I was 2 months into the game. I duped him after another 22 months.

I think Juggernaut is the right option then.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    Your problem isn't having bad 5 stars. Your real problem is you are wasting your 5 star shards on the 10k crystals instead of saving for the featured crystals and targeting only the 5 stars that are really worth taking to rank 4.

Who says he hasn't opened a bunch of featured crystals?

I personally am like 1 for 15 now.

• EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

hulk x23 and xb are useless in terms of prestige. Out of these 3 only hulk is the best. The remaining 2 are trash. Magik is my only 5 star in my roster who's good enough.

So what you’re basically saying is that prestige is killing what little fun you could have had playing this game?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    This is actually quite funny cause hulk buster with that gem is your best option and his prestige is above average.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Stewman wrote: »

Who says he hasn't opened a bunch of featured crystals?

The fact that he has zero recent characters and a bunch of characters that have been in the crystal for a long long time.

0/24 on opening featured crystals is possible, but highly improbable.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    What is recent and what is a long long time? 11 of those have been in the crsytal for months or less. CB was added last month iirc.

Featured isn’t a guarantee, there are lots of us at 0:10+
    edited December 2017
    StrayPool wrote: »

Well, if you're solely in it for the prestige, why do you ask for help with next r4? Just pull up a prestige list and rank the highest. I personally still like to rank champs that are good for gameplay. X24 is fantastic for AQ and events and such. I don't think prestige is the only thing that matters in the "big leagues." You still need good playable champs and the ability to clear content. I've played with people who bought incredibly high PI accounts (against ToS btw) and couldn't clear their path on day 1 of map 5. PI didn't matter then.

I've got more than enough playable characters for AQ and AW my x23 r5 4 star is at 99. She and xb and unreliable tbh. Regen is completely random unlike rogue. Same with xb whose fury conversion is also random. I've seen many people like you've mentioned. Btw prestige is the only thing that matters in the big leagues. If u don't think its that then your delusional.

Well, if you know so goddamn much, why even make a thread in the first place? Chase prestige all you like: Crossbones and X-23 are much sought after champs. Mine helped me clear LoL, right there with a duped Star-Lord and Magik 5-star. As the person said above, if you need Prestige above all other then there's a spreadsheet online that'll give you the straight numbers. Either way, look up some manners while you're online, and don't get lippy with someone who answered your request for help. Good day.
    why make a thread about this....well why not?????? No one asked you to comment on my thread. There are a bunch of people who've commented without being a **** about it.
    I think u should read my comments again and then learn some netiquette.

I've seen guys open like 5 featured and get none have a friend get spider gwen as well. I've opened featured didn't get any.

So what you’re basically saying is that prestige is killing what little fun you could have had playing this game?

actually yes. Prestige killed the game tbh. I want to rank x23 but her regen is so damn random and very low prestige. Same with xb and hulk. I might even take thor Jane foster for **** and giggles.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    Wait a while. Pull a Carnage, then R4 him. After that pray for a buff + dupe.
  • JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    honestly find it really pointless that u asked for help then when people told you the obvious answers (x23, crossbones) you told them to eff off and that u were looking for prestige
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    This is not that bad of a 5* roster. You have many decent champs, some are duped. Gosh, if you had my roster you wouldn't see a reason for breathing.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,426 ★★★★
    Next time title should read "I've got prestige envy for randos in the BIG LEAGUES but it's not my fault cause I have bad luck but really check out my wad cause I want to matter at something, " as you're confusing the folks who are trying to be helpful.