Is it just me or is Jack's Bounty Full Hunt characters have high resistance to damage attacks?

Gordon_X602Gordon_X602 Member Posts: 33
Threat level 2, should not take more then 4 mins late alone 20 mins to complete when on threat level 2 and, while with 3 boost activate for it against only 3 characters.

Is it just me or is Jack's Bounty Full Hunt characters have high resistance to damage attacks? 25 votes

Yes - its you
44% 11 votes
No - those characters have secret Amour up someshere
8% 2 votes
Did not notice
48% 12 votes

Comments

• TheHercTheHerc Member Posts: 131
    Are you taking the skill lane?
    You have to apply bleeds to do damage. You can just parry them to apply bleeds
  • Gordon_X602Gordon_X602 Member Posts: 33
    Yes. So characters that causes bleed? is what is required.
  • shield311shield311 Member Posts: 688 ★★★
    Just parry, the node automatically applies bleeds
    TheHerc said:

It happened again in 3🤦🤦😭... What exactly do I do

• WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,353 ★★★

TheHerc said:

Not to be rude but can you not read? It literally tells you exactly what to do to deal damage in that node
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,992 ★★★★★
    edited October 25
    I can say for sure, the prowess node is not working as intended. Champions with prowess on their special attacks still don't deal meaningful damage
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,969 ★★★★★
    Read the nodes. You have to apply bleeds to deal damage, and you need to throw specials with a prowess effect. Active.

Also remember if you're gonna use sunspot please don't. He don't work on this node. Use other prowess gaining mutants like bishop, storm kitty

Read the nodes. You have to apply bleeds to deal damage, and you need to throw specials with a prowess effect. Active.

Also remember if you're gonna use sunspot please don't. He don't work on this node. Use other prowess gaining mutants like bishop, storm kitty

Thank you😢

TheHerc said:

Not to be rude but can you not read? It literally tells you exactly what to do to deal damage in that node
    I can read, but in this context I didn't understand until captain_rogers used examples such as Bishop and Storm as examples.

In the near future if someone doesn't understand it doesn't help asking if they can't read🙄. It felt rude & mean by the way❤️‍🩹.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,969 ★★★★★

I can say for sure, the prowess node is not working as intended. Champions with prowess on their special attacks still don't deal meaningful damage

You're likely using sunspot. His prowesses trigger after pressing the s2 button. You should have prowess before launching specials.
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,353 ★★★

TheHerc said:

I can read, but in this context I didn't understand until captain_rogers used examples such as Bishop and Storm as examples.

In the near future if someone doesn't understand it doesn't help asking if they can't read🙄. It felt rude & mean by the way❤️‍🩹.
    It wasn't supposed to be rude, but realistically all anyone could tell you was exactly what it says in the screenshot you already sent