**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

no tier 2 alpha cap increase?? along with t4cc

KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
hello, but I think you forgot to increase the cap for t2a!! it is very hard to come by, and there are a lot of bad champ in the pool so you might have to wait a long time before start ranking your 5*, and this will force you to not do story quest!(especially 5.4).
please solve that as well
thanks

Comments

• Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,877 ★★★★★
    If you have that much of an overflow I am sure you could rank a mediocre 5* though.
  • Options
    Grateful much???
  • Options
    KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    If you have that much of an overflow I am sure you could rank a mediocre 5* though.

I have 10 and about to form 11. my only r4 champ is Stark(which I saved a lot of shards to get him)
    so it won't be a problem for me because all t2a from 5.4 will go to r5 him, but my suggestion is for the long-term