**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mini Maniacs of Marvel

Now recruiting! We are just over 1m in size and run maps 2 and 3 along with AW 3 times a week (map 2 on attack days). We're trying to weed out inactives and people who can't communicate. Currently, we consistently finish 1 bg and make SA rewards weekly. Participation in AQ is all we ask. If anyone is interested, a leadership position will also be available soon.

Contact beaupoem on Line to talk. If you want, I can also add you to our main alliance's chat where you can learn from veterans!

Comments

• beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    ^
  • FearfulFrogFearfulFrog Posts: 1
    edited January 2018
    Bump - <MoM+2> is still recruiting active players! We’re running 2x Map 2 and 3x Map 3 in AQ and 3 AW weekly! Looking for active players who can follow basic directions! Add FearfulFrog on Line or in-game for info or an invite!
  • David34210David34210 Posts: 2
    edited January 2018
    I'm interested in joining PLZ respond soon! If you need to get in touch my email is David34210@hotmail.com.
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    still looking for players who can join and participate in AQ all 5 days. alliance is open to all, and if there isn't space contact an officer