**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Log-In issue item recovery?

Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
I know they've already asked a lot about an hypotethical compensation of the hours we lost in arena/aw, and Mod said they were discussing with the team about it... but days have passed. We haven't had a single word from them since the fix. Posts regarding it are taken down without an explanation.

I'm not writing this post for a classic "give us items we lost time for your bugs", I just want an explanation as time has passed since your "discussion on the matter" and silence only hurt eachothers.

Comments

• In the silence, there is an answer.
  • 4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    I only wanna know Why the game went down and only for android was it a ceo that wanted to get voodoo easier from his ios ? or are they thinking to stop android services since us android players are buying alot less? or something else ?
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Community Managers (Miike and Ad0ra_) don't work on weekends. We should be getting an answer today I think