**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is this normal or a bug?

Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
I just finished a path on modok hotel heroic chapter 2.2 where voodoo skull is boss. On completing the path, normally we get some rewards. And I got NOTHING? Is this normal?

96w9dy9bf0uh.jpg

Comments

• whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
    if there are no boxes on the path then yes its totally possible, I just finished a path where I got no rewards from the champs, and 2-3 low level iso from box/es
  • Goose_81Goose_81 Posts: 111
    If it wasn't your first run through then the only rewards you would get is from chests or from individual fights. I see the path in that quest that starts with Mordo has no chests, is that the one you took? Also, the rewards you can get from individual fights are random so it is possible, if you took the Mordo path, that you did not get any rewards.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    I agree if no boxes. But no iso as well? Not even a single 75 iso tier 1? This is 1st for me. Maybe. I'm learning.
  • Goose_81Goose_81 Posts: 111
    The ISO would have come from the chests. Strange there is a path with no chests on it. Not sure I've ever seen that before.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Yeah that's what. I've never seen such thing. No rewards. 😀