**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

where is the compensation guys?

This is not a compensation,this is nothing for the lots of units,what we spent in the aq,in the master modes,on revive potions,because we were keep dieing,because of the bugs and the broken game.this is nothing,because the alliances r falling apart.the people stopped to play the game,me too,we r not enjoying,it is so frustrating.as an officer,i can see that how difficult to find good players and to make the alliace work,specially when we do the map 5,which is really annoying with the very aggressive opponents and with the bad timer

Comments

• tutyimutyitutyimutyi Posts: 326
    I didn't receive any units,crystals,crystal fragments,rank down tickets,or anything useful.U CAN GIVE THEM FOR US FOR FREE,THAT COSTS NOTHING FOR YOU.WE DESERVE SOMETHING!!!
    U r losing your customers big time......
  • I agree for the annoyence there mistake caused we deserve some sort of reward and I'm not talking about 2 star Crystal.
  • jerstolpjerstolp Posts: 73
    i agree tuty
    We still didn't receive anything,as u used to do guys.Not even revive potions,nothing.....
    For sure i am not gonna spend even a penny on this game,that is just a real waste of money.for sure i am not gonna install any game from kabam.there are so many enjoyable games in the play store.
    Guys,u r making a very bad decisions again and again and we r not happy at all