**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Punisher prestige and rank down tickets

Hey everyone, I have a 5* punisher but wonder no data for prestige for him, it is too late to ask about prestige but questions from allinces about prestige made me discover the no info of punisher available in forums...., He is now at rank4 and waiting for prestige info.

How can we get rank down tickets for 5* from rank4 to rank3, and is there any event to get this type of tickets coming to the contest?

Plz anyone can help.
[MLVM] bo3bo3-1

Comments

• Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    No rank down tickets. A quick search will probably show you dozens of threads where they have said they have no plans to issue rank down tickets. Congrats on your 5* unicorn.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited December 2017
    i've seen one at 4/55 unduped. his prestige is around 4,940 iirc. but if you care about prestige you shouldn't have ranked up Punisher. he's a low prestige character.
  • @Adnan since hes not your top champ, you'd need to drop masteries and get me prestige numbers. i dont have a number for any r4 punishers yet, and sig 0 is very unlikely to get. so you have some valuable data on your hands.

pm me here or anywhere and i can help you get squared away
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited December 2017
    No he doesn't need to drop his masteries. i've already seen his prestige. it is 4,941.

to OP, he must be a really cool champ at 4/55! high damage and really good bleeds.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    @mutamatt There's also no prestige info 4/55 Jane Foster btw.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    I wouldnt be too upset at having one of the rarest characters in the game at 4/55.
  • @Kennado lots still missing, if you have them, send me the info. All the info comes from the community, feel free to be a giver not a just taker.
  • @Alpha07 you have proof of the 4941, send it to me
  • AdnanAdnan Posts: 9
    I'll rest all my masteries when I get units to restore them so the prestige will be his rating without any mastery, this will be soon
  • @Adnan OK, post here when you do. I will get him added to the calculators
  • AdnanAdnan Posts: 9
    I ranked him down without doing this, but now I removed all my mastery settings and he is now rank3 his prestige (5* rank3/45 undupe) is 3670