**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mesmerize Buff

Has anyone else seen this Mesmerize Buff trigger WAY more often than it probably should? It has a 7% chance per the description but I get hit with it easily 4 or 5 times per match. I say per because it usually takes me two champs to finish the node so that's somewhere close to 10 times per enemy. That is way too often.

Comments

• Options
    Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    Up.. because I just had mesmerize hit me 6 times in a quarter of a fight. In fact 3 of then we're consecutive
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Use mordo or bypass champions if you have any
  • Options
    nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    With nodes like that, we can't say it's triggering more than it should. Perhaps we should use reliable options ourselves, i use rogue and it doesn't make even seem like she's stunned
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    I faced one against Jane Forster. Was stunned for 3/4 of the fight. Surprised that I managed to survive and win. B)
  • Options
    nameplas wrote: »
    With nodes like that, we can't say it's triggering more than it should. Perhaps we should use reliable options ourselves, i use rogue and it doesn't make even seem like she's stunned

I appreciate the tip but hate these responses. NOT EVERYONE HAS THESE CHAMPS! It's very easy to have a solution but when u don't have the solution in ur repertoire it's pointless. Plus you can't close out when you go in. Let's say you don't bring Rogue.. for some reason but later see you will need her... it's too late.

• Options
    ....on a side note I have a Rogue but that's besides the point