**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Ghost Rider or Magik to R4?

DramioneDramione Posts: 76
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
As the title says. Both are unduped. I'm vacillating because it's taken me two and a half years to get enough T4CCs to rank up one to 4/55. TIA!

5* Ghost Rider or Magik to R4? 30 votes

Ghost Rider
50%
Vdh2008SligTheManMythLegendSuperman69Random_NoobRotellyMixalisIronBlaze09SvainMr_mc_person34colbyscipio987Spiderverse2017DangerNoodleAjjohnsbb8VulcanM 15 votes
Magik
50%
MattyloBootteoRaganatorLoPrestiSpity68Ace_03zuffyfabbassHenrytfu_41KestrelleBUZZdog3000nameplasSuckTheLemonDanny_Elitehunter 15 votes

Comments

• Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Do you have Blade or Starky?
  • Options
    Nope.
  • Options
    DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    Ghost Rider
    If you are not close to duping either I would say Ghost Rider but if you are going to try to dupe Magik eventuslly she's the better choice.
  • Options
    Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Ghost Rider
    Blade and GR complement each other so well.

But if you don't have him/ don't plan to go for his featured crystals, then go with magik.
    I'm sure you probably know how useful she is. Arguably the best character in the game ( when you don't need just raw damage), duped ability is really nice to have but not necessary to the character.
  • Options
    I have both at 4*, unduped, too! And I would only do Magik for her second, so duping is not necessarily necessary. Right?
  • Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Ghost Rider
    Ghost rider(5 star) will go further than a 4 star.
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Magik
    Magik
  • Options
    Thanks for your help, peeps! It's much appreciated.

:-)