**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MODOK

Omg i am getting pissed off at fighting this mofo, i fought many boss on Master mode but never have i fought someone who is annoyingly hard to fight i just lost my entire team to that ****.

So much for making master mode easy other 5 quests are literally beatable but with Modok i aint planning to waste my resources on his ass

Comments

• IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    PeterQuill wrote: »
    The first time I fought Modok on master I went through 10 champs. Once I started to explore it I could one shot him a few times or take 2-3 champs so it gets easier once you figure out how play against him.

Problem is he blocks more then any champiom in the game and even when you back off he corners you and get u there
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    When I fought him in heroic and lost 3 guys to him(my dear gwenpool too) without getting through half his health. I knew he was going to be an excellent defender. I'm saving 1500units to buy him when he becomes available. Also the key to fighting him is NEVER COMPLETE A COMBO(ESPECIALLY WITH A MEDIUM). Have that in mind and he becomes relatively easy.