**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MODOK 5.4.4 [Under Investigation]

Random_NoobRandom_Noob Posts: 37
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Please fix MODOK if you're going to put him as one of the bosses in 5.4. I won't even begin to attempt that map until he's fixed.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    What's the problem with him, a lot of people have been having an easy time with him in general after practicing in the uncollected difficulty
  • His problems has been discussed pretty thoroughly in other threads, but in general
    1. Seemingly non-existent timer on auto-block
    2. Cannot intercept since he will autoblock and attack simultaneously as you try to intercept
    3. Will do a special simultaneously as he autoblocks
    4. Simultaneously attack as he autoblocks
    5. Will randomly evade even though he has no evade ability, probably caused by him dashing back as he autoblocks at the same time. And unlike the green evade which has been fixed so that there is some dead time afterwards, this evade has none because it's not an autoevade ability, but rather a dash back so he can immediately retaliate as he wishes

For those of us who is not lucky enough to have a reliable ability accuracy reducer, he is an incredibly frustrating fight. Yes, I beat him in uncollected by doing 4 hit combos, and evading L1s, but the random factors above makes the fight incredibly annoying and an item sink. Just one of the random triggers from above can kill your champ.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    His problems has been discussed pretty thoroughly in other threads, but in general
    1. Seemingly non-existent timer on auto-block
    2. Cannot intercept since he will autoblock and attack simultaneously as you try to intercept
    3. Will do a special simultaneously as he autoblocks
    4. Simultaneously attack as he autoblocks
    5. Will randomly evade even though he has no evade ability, probably caused by him dashing back as he autoblocks at the same time. And unlike the green evade which has been fixed so that there is some dead time afterwards, this evade has none because it's not an autoevade ability, but rather a dash back so he can immediately retaliate as he wishes

For those of us who is not lucky enough to have a reliable ability accuracy reducer, he is an incredibly frustrating fight. Yes, I beat him in uncollected by doing 4 hit combos, and evading L1s, but the random factors above makes the fight incredibly annoying and an item sink. Just one of the random triggers from above can kill your champ.

Guess I've just been lucky then, after my first practice attempt I was able to one shot him with star lord. Maybe its device oriented, most of the people I know that play MCOC are on iphones and they used starlord to one shot him as well
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @Random_Noob. The team is taking a look at MODOK right now, and we'll get some updates in the Bug forum as soon as we've got more information. Thanks so much for bearing with us.