**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena Fights

Have secretly changed i have noticed fights from 1-15 that the AI hold their specials till L3 and trust me i have tried baiting them and hasnt worked at all. This recently occured with Voodoo arena, and basically ruins the fun of arena especially when facing a 4* and using a 3* the end results arent pretty.

Comments

• Options
    spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    This isn't new. Nothing has changed. Fights 10-15 or so have been all-or-nothing fights for as long as I can remember. You can get around it with power drain champs or holding your own specials until you get an l3.
  • Options
    LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    spumington wrote: »
    This isn't new. Nothing has changed. Fights 10-15 or so have been all-or-nothing fights for as long as I can remember. You can get around it with power drain champs or holding your own specials until you get an l3.

Not true other arenas i have fought they would spam their specials and believe me i play in alot of arenas and monitor things closely so i know what im talking bout
  • Options
    spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    spumington wrote: »

Not true other arenas i have fought they would spam their specials and believe me i play in alot of arenas and monitor things closely so i know what im talking bout

Haha! OK, guy. I've been hitting all milestones in arena for the past year. Sprinkle in the basic champs that I don't have yet, and I've done a LOT of arena grinding. Arena hasn't changed. Go back to the old forum, and you'll see people complaining about all-or-nothing fights in arena. It's been going on well before the Voodoo arena showed up.

It's possible that you're new and just got into the veteran bracket? That's the only thing I can think of that may have changed the way AI behaves in arena.
  • Options
    NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    Yeah they definitely hold till their l3, nothing new going on here. Don't get me wrong, they might do specials here and there, but for the majority they hold till l3. Key is to take them down before the reach it ;]