I see alot of complaining

I know i might get people offside for this but hey i can express my opinion. I see alot of complaining. And even when kabam do something still people complain. 1. People ask for gold realm... now i see complaining from people saying they dont need gold they need catalysts..... 2. They give us xp boosts. People complain that they dont need xp... well some of us do and we cant do the master gold realm but you can.... 3. Alliance revives in loyalty store... we got them... yes they are expensive but if they were cheap then everyone could buy them all the time and any challenge would be gone. I do agree they should be cheaper but atleast they are there.

Instead of complaing put foward a post like. I am happy we got alliance revoves in the loyalty store however i feel that they are quite expensive and at thisnproce whilst better tham nothing still makes them impractical for regular use.. please can ypu look at the costing on these.... Not thet **** us they gave us revives but frucking roart us on the cost... **** kabam..

tl;dr People complain. Kabam do something people complain more. If you are not happy there is ways to address it without complaining...

Comments

  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    I know i might get people offside for this but hey i can express my opinion. I see alot of complaining. And even when kabam do something still people complain. 1. People ask for gold realm... now i see complaining from people saying they dont need gold they need catalysts..... 2. They give us xp boosts. People complain that they dont need xp... well some of us do and we cant do the master gold realm but you can.... 3. Alliance revives in loyalty store... we got them... yes they are expensive but if they were cheap then everyone could buy them all the time and any challenge would be gone. I do agree they should be cheaper but atleast they are there.

    Instead of complaing put foward a post like. I am happy we got alliance revoves in the loyalty store however i feel that they are quite expensive and at thisnproce whilst better tham nothing still makes them impractical for regular use.. please can ypu look at the costing on these.... Not thet **** us they gave us revives but frucking roart us on the cost... **** kabam..

    tl;dr People complain. Kabam do something people complain more. If you are not happy there is ways to address it without complaining...

    The thing is that there should be much more and that revives in the glory store shouldn't be part of the competition
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 190
    The problem is that people address their issues and yet nothing gets done about it. Now they release this "appreciation" event but it's really only targeting the lower rated players... what about all the money we spent on alliance revives and potions this last month because ofbugs in the game? This is what we get? We aren't being compensated with anything that affected us over this last month, so yeah, people are pissed and they are lashing out.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 637
    Compensation is not giving us things we have to buy using items or quest we need to use energy to complete.

    If they feel compensation was warranted, they failed horribly. Yes, there is allot of irrational complaining, no we should not get awakening gems and 4* hero's, but we should get back the items we used while the game did not function right.
  • Indrick781Indrick781 Posts: 192
    You're missing the point. No one is saying not to boost experience, but there needs to be something every week for the level 60s. The only good part for us is the AQ costs. Everything else week one is atrocious. If week four was what was done every week in terms of boosts, we'd not complain. Week 1 benefits only those below level 60(minus AQ). The l1 team revive is a joke. It's not even a single parry worth of health back.
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 436
    @Maat1985 I respect your stance on the issue, but you say, "People complain. Kabam do something people complain more. If you are not happy there is ways to address it without complaining..."

    Can you tell me what those are. I'd love to hear what I can do to make up the 5 hours of lost arena time, or the units I spent to overcome the lag and evade bugs of Dormamu and Spidey.

    I do wish I could come here to the forums and not complain, but I have to get it out. It's cheaper than chucking my phone out of the window.
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    part of what the forums are for....is....complaints....where else will people complain?
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352
    edited June 2017
    wait....so this is a post complaining about complaining?

    Complain-ception.

    *insert Conspiracy Keanu here*
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 1,541
    It is about how people never appreciate what is done. Yes there are problems and complain about the problems but no need to complain when they do something good just because you believe it is not good enough.
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    It is about how people never appreciate what is done. Yes there are problems and complain about the problems but no need to complain when they do something good just because you believe it is not good enough.

    How would you appreciate if I told you you can have this scrap car that can't even run or be sold for parts COMPLETELY FREE? it's all yours! It doesn't run, it's not useful, but it's free right!

    Mate, xp boost is nothing to ppl lvl 60. Gold realm are nothing to people with 4+ milion gold when hardest dificulty gives you 150k. Do you see where am I going with this? For lower levels, sure, you get a nice gold income, more exp great. But for people higher level... what do they get? After God knows how many units wasted due to that horrible bug and then AQ fiasco, here's a bit more gold you don't actually need and an xp boost you can't use. That's the point.
  • ArdantArdant Posts: 1
    No.complaining from me. I am 100% out. Now.
    These Chapter 2 issues are tolerable.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 1,541
    SlySly wrote: »
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    It is about how people never appreciate what is done. Yes there are problems and complain about the problems but no need to complain when they do something good just because you believe it is not good enough.

    How would you appreciate if I told you you can have this scrap car that can't even run or be sold for parts COMPLETELY FREE? it's all yours! It doesn't run, it's not useful, but it's free right!

    Mate, xp boost is nothing to ppl lvl 60. Gold realm are nothing to people with 4+ milion gold when hardest dificulty gives you 150k. Do you see where am I going with this? For lower levels, sure, you get a nice gold income, more exp great. But for people higher level... what do they get? After God knows how many units wasted due to that horrible bug and then AQ fiasco, here's a bit more gold you don't actually need and an xp boost you can't use. That's the point.

    I would actually love a broken free car. I already have 3 in my yard...
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 1,541
    @Maat1985 I respect your stance on the issue, but you say, "People complain. Kabam do something people complain more. If you are not happy there is ways to address it without complaining..."

    Can you tell me what those are. I'd love to hear what I can do to make up the 5 hours of lost arena time, or the units I spent to overcome the lag and evade bugs of Dormamu and Spidey.

    I do wish I could come here to the forums and not complain, but I have to get it out. It's cheaper than chucking my phone out of the window.

    Constructive criticisim.
    Ie. You have put alliance revives in the glory store which is great it is what we need. However it is not very effectove the way you have done it. Price is abit too expensive and how about making single revives available.
    That would be a good way imho.
    And yes there are bugs but a bug is not a reason to complain about everything else. It is a reason to complain about that bug.
  • Maat1985 wrote: »
    It is about how people never appreciate what is done. Yes there are problems and complain about the problems but no need to complain when they do something good just because you believe it is not good enough.
    Actually it is not just "you", Its 80% of the community.
  • BiggLimnBiggLimn Posts: 8
    Yes, blame the people playing - not the idiots making millions off of this buggy ass game that continuously rips people off.

    I lost 125000 scrap today while trying to collect my 4* crystal because the game decided to crash 5 times. But I'm sure I should just suck it up and not get compensated APPROPRIATELY for that huh?
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    I know i might get people offside for this but hey i can express my opinion. I see alot of complaining. And even when kabam do something still people complain. 1. People ask for gold realm... now i see complaining from people saying they dont need gold they need catalysts..... 2. They give us xp boosts. People complain that they dont need xp... well some of us do and we cant do the master gold realm but you can.... 3. Alliance revives in loyalty store... we got them... yes they are expensive but if they were cheap then everyone could buy them all the time and any challenge would be gone. I do agree they should be cheaper but atleast they are there.

    Instead of complaing put foward a post like. I am happy we got alliance revoves in the loyalty store however i feel that they are quite expensive and at thisnproce whilst better tham nothing still makes them impractical for regular use.. please can ypu look at the costing on these.... Not thet **** us they gave us revives but frucking roart us on the cost... **** kabam..

    tl;dr People complain. Kabam do something people complain more. If you are not happy there is ways to address it without complaining...

    You're giving me an impression that you are new to the forum.

    People here have been crying and whining uselessly since the very beginning. When arenas were once a week, they whined that it was too often and demanded a break. When some fool opened 70 versus crystals, he whined (and others jumped on the bandwagon) that the game is broken because he didn't get the 4-star punisher.

    When we had the 5x multiplier and 1 week long arenas, people whined that it took too long to score 50,000 points. People whined that they couldn't be among the top 7500, later 10000 and then later 12500 to win the 3-star hero from arena.

    They watched the crystal spin and spin and spin only to see it suddenly "jump" to a 2-star hero he already had and that it skipped over the 4-star hero he desperately wanted. There were all kinds of threads on that. This doesn't even count the threads where people spent $200 on crystals and not get a 4-star.

    In Oct/Nov 2015, we started having server crashes. People were using server crashes as an excuse to get refunds from Apple months earlier in August 2015 in response to the Deadpool nerf. By "people", I mean one alliance mate made that claim and even showed us his ticket as others in the alliance were asking for advice on what to say on their tickets. I only remember this because he got a much larger refund than what he asked. Apple refunded like 6 months of purchases or whatever instead of the last purchase that he made.

    I'm sure there are many others but my favorite useless crying is the too much useless gold whine. They didn't want to spend the gold. Since they are not spending it, all they can do then is accumulate the gold. So they decided to whine that they had too much gold while doing everything they can to get even more gold (arena crystals, selling ISOs for gold, etc.)

    At the same time, they also complain about legitimate issues like bugs. They like to mix it **** posts (such as the useless gold crying) with legitimate problems to fool people into thinking that they had something important to say and be the center of attention. And that's the bottom line.

    Now fast forward to today. Nothing has changed.

    And you trying to convince people to complain more politely won't make them change.

    One person recently spent like an hour jumping on the bandwagon on several complaint threads only to create a new thread of complaints of his own to "discuss" the same topic. His thread was apparently deleted as I don't see it anymore. But in any case, nothing has changed since December 2014.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 1,541
    @VandalSavage. i am relatively new around here. certainly not been around as long as you. i was having a good chuckle reading your post.
    at what point do people become unhappy with everything??? if you are unhappy with every aspect of the game why play?? why are people unhappy with every possible outcome of any given situation.
    why are people unhappy with getting what they ask for???
    stupid people i suppose just think that because they are in a given situation and need a certain thing that that is what needs to be done with no regard for anything else.
    i thin kabam have done a good job with what is in store for this month....

  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 12,663
    Yes. There is a fine line between a valid concern and the incessant negativity. It's interesting actually. They wanted more Act 5, they complained when it came. They asked for Revives in the Glory Store, they came and it was not enough. That's why I usually stick to the positive. Inevitably, the haters attack it, but that's what haters do. Hate. Too much ranting and rallying on other sources. Everyone comes with pitchforks and torches. Lol. The real shame is anyone who is genuine on here gets stomped on. Whether they have an honest concern, or even a positive comment, it gets put through the ringer. That's why I speak up when the time calls for it. Some people come here for the first time or are just in a different place than those who are more jaded. They shouldn't have to be chased away by negativity.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,331
    Yes. There is a fine line between a valid concern and the incessant negativity. It's interesting actually. They wanted more Act 5, they complained when it came. They asked for Revives in the Glory Store, they came and it was not enough. That's why I usually stick to the positive. Inevitably, the haters attack it, but that's what haters do. Hate. Too much ranting and rallying on other sources. Everyone comes with pitchforks and torches. Lol. The real shame is anyone who is genuine on here gets stomped on. Whether they have an honest concern, or even a positive comment, it gets put through the ringer. That's why I speak up when the time calls for it. Some people come here for the first time or are just in a different place than those who are more jaded. They shouldn't have to be chased away by negativity.

    No one is complaining that act 5 is here it's very welcome. No one is complaining revives are in the glory store, the things people are complaining about us the ridiculous strings attached to them an awful rewards. You have driven more people away from the forum with your constant arguments with people an then crying victim an people just hate.
    If people challenge you for a debate an ask you to present facts about things you either clam up or say am done with this conversation an then report people. No doubt you will report me for this, however this is NOT a personal attack just a plea to try make this forum enjoyable again to try an have conversation with fellow players an find out info without having to scroll through pages of you in every thread arguing
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 307
    edited June 2017
    I think the big problem with the customer appreciation month is that it lacks the true compensation that players deserve. These are nice perks, but don't compensate for all the potions and revives a lot of people wouldn't have had to buy had the game worked properly. This sort of announcement says to me (And many other players I know) that Kabam is either out of touch with what the player base needs/deserves, or worse, they won't reimburse with something that they can potentially profit from. Whether or not this is the case, this is the message it conveys to many players.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 619
    Grinder wrote: »
    Welcome to the hoard of children jumping on the bandwagon of "gimme gimme gimme i deserve fully maxed duped 6*s that haven't even been released yet and they need to 1hit labryinth champs otherwise it's not good enough". Then after that's given to them they will complain about it being too easy, then when they nerf the new champs they'll complain that they got nerfed and are useless.

    It's a never ending cycle. Sometimes the community is just out with their torch and pitchforks for the sake of walking and yelling. Sometimes all you can do is place a pool of gasoline nearby and hope they wander a bit too close to it and catch fire.

    The one and only thing that I think should be changed is to allow for more than 1 revive per week, like 5 just to have a bit of wiggle room on the offhand that you actually need them, apart from that I really couldn't care less about the list of stuff. I don't get xp anymore, I have more gold than I could ever use, and map costs won't ever be an issue if you're in an alliance that works together and distributes costs evenly. It's for newer players, i get it, I'm fine with it. There's really not much of anything that I even need, much less given for free.

    this is the mcoc buddha
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    @VandalSavage. i am relatively new around here. certainly not been around as long as you. i was having a good chuckle reading your post.
    at what point do people become unhappy with everything??? if you are unhappy with every aspect of the game why play?? why are people unhappy with every possible outcome of any given situation.
    why are people unhappy with getting what they ask for???
    stupid people i suppose just think that because they are in a given situation and need a certain thing that that is what needs to be done with no regard for anything else.
    i thin kabam have done a good job with what is in store for this month....

    At work, someone came back from their short break and brought back popcorn. She left it in the break room for people to eat. Most humans appreciate free food. However, not everyone is human. An "inhuman" complained that the popcorn included peanuts and said that next time, don't buy popcorn with peanuts in them.

    I understand that there are people with peanut allergies but that does not apply in this case. There isn't anyone in our small group who have any peanut allergies. The individual who whined is self-entitled. She likes peanuts; she doesn't like it with popcorn. For her birthday, she emailed people in the office what she wanted.

    Her behavior partly describes the forum participants. The world owes them everything, even at the expense of others.

    Forum participants also like to be center of attention and be part of a mob (or gang). That's why they keep creating new threads of the same topic over and over again while participating in existing threads to say the same thing over and over again.

    In one of the deleted threads, I asked the OP why don't you just quit instead of just creating more useless threads that states nothing new. I even pointed out that he spent an hour responding to other threads on the same topic before he created his own. His thread was deleted before I got to see if there was any response.
Sign In or Register to comment.