Options

Need some advice about champions

I have 4 star starlord and ghostrider but they are both unawakened and r3 but i can rank up them to r4 . They are r3/30. Should i use them when im questing. I am currently using these : 5star phoenix unawakaned r2 - 5 star rhino unawakaned r2 - 4star wolverine r4 unawakened - 4star jane foster r4 awakaned(love her) - 4star winter soldier awakened r3.

2ND Question
I have also magik awakened. Shes r3 . Should i use her instead of jane foster?

3rd Question
Is x23 better than orginal wolverine ? I have also x23 and i want to know what's different and which one is better.

Thank you for your answers

Comments

• Options
    1: You should definitely rank up GR he just has so much utility, however SL will only be great if he is unduped, hence I believe your current team should be GR, Wolverine/X-23, WS, Magik, Jane Foster/Phoenix

2: Magik is way better than Jane Foster, she has power control and is a really attacker, way better than Jane Foster, especially since she is also duped

3: Wolverine and X-23 are very alike, the only difference is that Wolverine has way better healing while X-23 has better bleed and damage output
  • Options
    KaanG95KaanG95 Posts: 74
    Thank you for your answer.
    So unduped ghostrider is still good. I will rank him up and use him in my team. And I will wait for that "never gonna come" dupe on starlord :D And i will rank magik and use her and i love bleeding so maybe if i have enough 4basic catalyst i will rank up x23 and use her too.

By the way, i forgot to mention. I have also dupe my quake from the 1dollar crystal ( thanks god it couldnt be just starlord :( ) so i rank her up to 4. Should i use her instead of ws ?
  • Options
    Bro definitely Quake is a top science champ and she does so great, especially with her aftershock damage, dun rlly like using WS tbh

Man what's your luck with duping top champions? Magik, Quake?
  • Options
    Well if you had grinded SL arena you would've duped him
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Unduped, X-23>>Wolverine
    Higher chance to regen, more health gained from regen and a much better damage output
  • Options
    KaanG95KaanG95 Posts: 74
    edited December 2017
    I didnt grind it because i didnt believe that i would win it :( Whats the general cut off for 4star basic arenas. I have just 21 4 star champions and 7 of them never touched. So i guess i have to keep going like this until i have enough 4 star to grind it. I'm usually getting 1.6-1.7 million points and get 11-25 rewards.

Edit: Thank you for your answers guys. I got what i wanted. Thank you so much