**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How do I evade act 4 Maestro s1?

Hello good people of mcoc, I'm having a hard time getting 100% exploration on act 4 because of Maestro. How do I evade his S1? Only 2 more completion then I shall open those shiny crystals and awaken 4* champ.

Comments

• KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    You have to evade like three times in a row... It's all about timing... just do back back back.... Like you were playing Mortal Kombat...
  • FinlynndFinlynnd Posts: 47
    @Anthombel101_ the key is finding a manner to track when his beams are incoming. Only the last one triggers the degen and debuff so plenty of players, even skilled ones, block first two and dash back only on last blast (from chest). There are plenty of videos that show or have others explain the timing but work with whatever helps you most
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    Back when it was first released... you had to evade all three... If you blocked the 1st one... it caused degeneration... they nerfed it at some point so that people could evade just the third blast...
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    It's evade, pause, evade evade. It's easy with a little practice. @Anthombel101_ . Also you can stop a combo when he almost has a bar and try to take him to L2 which is really easy to evade. Need a champ that can stop or out damage his arc overload though
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Evading maestro's sp1 is similar to evading the sp1 of WS.
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    DLegend wrote: »
    Evading maestro's sp1 is similar to evading the sp1 of WS.
    not really. way more difficult
  • ShevvelShevvel Posts: 179
    I used 4/40 storm's level 1 to stun him and brought him to spl2 then evaded easily. Just do 5 hit combo then 2 hits then again 5hits and spl1 stun. Then do 5 hits again. didn't use any potion.
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Just evade the last part of his s1
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Practice. ??? For duel credits you can find a Miles Morales and evade his SP1. You may have to do some searching as it's not a popular character, but his SP1 has the EXACT same timing.

Otherwise, it's blocking the first two hits, then a delay, and dashing back on the final hit. Good luck mate