**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

where daily t4 class catalyst quest

Hi guys

May be I was missing something, but class T4 catalyst daily quest should be begin from 11th December
But I still didn't find it

Any update on this

Comments

• Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    They were class catalyst quests and they've come and gone. Sorry you missed them. They were right alongside the regular class quests.
  • cagblcagbl Posts: 20
    edited December 2017
    But they mentioned that it will be from 11th to 31st Dec
  • You really didn't miss anything. The energy it took to travel the map was way too much, and the fragments that it gave was way too small.
    May be You guys missed this...plz read this

Kabam Miike
    December 4
    Celebrate Marvel Contest of Champions’ 3rd Year Anniversary! Login from December 10-17 to experience new titles, XP, Gold & Battle Chips Boosts, discounted potions and more!

Uncollected Difficulty - December 6th
    The Grandmaster extends his gratitude for those who defeated his brother and opens a new monthly Event Quest difficulty for the Uncollected. Fights only get harder and strategic from this point forward, but overcoming them will be more rewarding. Now is the time to become Uncollected! Defeat the Collector in Act 5, Chapter 2 to gain the Grandmaster's Favor and become Uncollected!

Halls of Healing & Halls of Fortune - December 18th - December 31st
    Fan favorites return for the Holiday Season! Explore these daily quests to fill your coffers with Gold, and stock your inventory with Potions and Revives! The Halls of Healing will reward players with Potions and Revives for single Champions and their whole team to use in both Alliance Modes AND Story Quests! The Halls of Fortune will award mountains of precious Gold, which can be used to enter into Arenas, donated to your Alliance, or to rank up your Champions! These Quests will alternate daily. Make sure to fully explore them all, as these quests won’t be sticking around permanently!

Tier 4 Class Catalyst Daily Quests - December 11th - December 31st
    Tier 4 Class Catalyst Dailies return during the Holiday season for those who seek greater strength! These daily quests provide Tier 4 Class Catalysts for different Classes, similar to the current Class Daily Quests. Enjoy them while you can!

Act 5 Chapter 4 - December 13th
    The culmination of Act 5 arrives and the conclusion is sure to be.... Grand! As the very structure of The Battlerealm begins to falter, a group resisting the control of The Grandmaster has begun collecting fragments of the crumbling Cornerstone to save their home and combat his influence, but as they reform the Cornerstone they discover a truth that changes the stakes altogether...

M.O.D.O.K.’s Lab - December 6th - January 3rd
    The Grandmaster has been so focused on his grand machinations that M.O.D.O.K. has renovated his Laboratory right beneath The Grandmaster’s nose in order to test his new device: M.O.D.O.K.’s Randomizer! Enter M.O.D.O.K.’s Lab and see how the dice rolls as you face off against 6 random opponents with their own set of completely random buffs! Use M.O.D.O.K.’s Randomizer to spin the wheel again and try to land your ideal set of buffs!

Hotel M.O.D.O.K. - December 6th - January 3rd
    While The Grandmaster is away, M.O.D.O.K. will play… With the Grandmaster somewhat preoccupied with other affairs, M.O.D.O.K. has opened a quaint holiday getaway for the Champions of The Battlerealm to kick back, relax, and enjoy each other’s company. But as with anything, M.O.D.O.K. is keen to run a few experiments on his “esteemed guests” and the results are sure to be… interesting. Take a well-earned vacation in the best (and only) Hotel in The Battlerealm!

• Summoners can now manually trigger a Special Attack while using Autofight

• Mordo's Astral Evade has been updated to no longer activate if Mordo is suffering from a Concussion or Fatigue debuff.

Bug Fixes:
    • Fixed an issue where the AI was able to start acting immediately following the use of their Special 3 attack
    • Fixed an issue preventing Nebula and Doctor Octopus’s Special 3 Attack from knocking out the opponent
    • Fixed an issue causing abilities that trigger from a “Well Timed Block” to activate inconsistently
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    There it is Dec 31st...but yeah the amount of fragments is pathetic and purposely so...should run a one day 2 path Single class for t4cc a quest all the time. With the low amount of shards it will still take forever to build one just grinding daily...
    Rap wrote: »
    There it is Dec 31st...but yeah the amount of fragments is pathetic and purposely so...should run a one day 2 path Single class for t4cc a quest all the time. With the low amount of shards it will still take forever to build one just grinding daily...

Bro read this again...it's not saying for shards event...it's clearly that full catalyst...
    & even if it is shards event or full cat event....I still can't see this in my game
  • The post you're quoting is referring to the Tier 4 Class Catalyst Daily Quests. They are running until the 31st, but because they only run for 6 days a week, there is none on Sunday. The next one should be starting in approximately 40 minutes.
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    The post you're quoting is referring to the Tier 4 Class Catalyst Daily Quests. They are running until the 31st, but because they only run for 6 days a week, there is none on Sunday. The next one should be starting in approximately 40 minutes.

I have been playing long enough to know better, but the announcement does not say anything about shards. Was that specified in a post on that original thread?
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Fluffy wrote: »
    The post you're quoting is referring to the Tier 4 Class Catalyst Daily Quests. They are running until the 31st, but because they only run for 6 days a week, there is none on Sunday. The next one should be starting in approximately 40 minutes.

I have been playing long enough to know better, but the announcement does not say anything about shards. Was that specified in a post on that original thread?

it doesnt say it doesnt mean shards either im afraid mate
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

It didn't say shards but it did say that the Tier 4 daily quests were returning. We've had these several times and there has never been a daily quest that offered full T4cc. But the original post could have been more clear.
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★

it doesnt say it doesnt mean shards either im afraid mate

I know it meant shards as the other times that is how it worked. Just wanted to see if there was clarification on that thread as the announcement was mildly misleading.

Dear Mike....it's still not shwoing
  • These tier 4 quests are only giving about 1% towards a catalyst. I don’t think that’s worth all the effort really. Could this be rebalanced?
  • MorosophMorosoph Posts: 100
    T4 class catalyst quest should be a permanent thing. The award of such catalysts seems a little random, and are hard to get intentionally: the arena is too tough to get anything for middling players.

If they paid out like the general T4 catalyst, given that a given catalyst only occurs once a week, it would still take time for them to accumulate, but it would give sense of progress towards a goal, rather than waiting for the generosity of the catalyst gods, which can leave a player feeling stuck until the game sees fit to grant an advance.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I have been playing the cat crystal arena and grinding out 1.5 mil for iso...the whole t4cc thing is about to end this game for me. Kabam ya screwed this game up! When we have more and are getting more champs that require t4cc than don't and we can't get any t4cc...the game becomes an endless pointless grind. I don't froth at the mouth for every new champ, get a fever about "gotta have that one!" And the reason is that once having gotten them to 4/40 I can't take em any higher. I am stalled in the story quest.. hard is too easy and master is impossible with out 5/50s (at least 2 or 3 and I have one after 3 years of playing) i earn every possible t4cc shard crystal i can.. have opened hundred and still havent finished a single cat...and not for nothin...feels to me like this place is thinning out and people are moving on...t4cc and basics are the reason. Circling through the same **** arenas over and over for shards for you open to get **** you don't need gets old and boring...
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    One thing Kabam needs to understand is that it’s hard to get 30 players together and have them do AQ consistently for months at a time to accumulate enough crystals to garner full class Catalyst we need to have a way to earn class Catalyst as solo players, even if it’s just shards. Grinding out the class events after a month should give us half a T4 Class Catalyst at minimum with a shot a fully formed one.

At least this way a player can still progress even if he’s in a below average Alliance.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    They should lower energy cost and make this permanent!
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    @Blax4ever

Couldn't agree with you more!