**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Becoming Uncollected and Ranking Up

The_DutchmanThe_Dutchman Posts: 43
edited December 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Hi everyone,

Thanks for taking the time to read this poll and giving me any insight or opinions that you may have. I posted a few days ago asking which mutant to use my class catalysts on, and I've narrowed my choices down to two. I have a 4 star duped Wolverine (Sig level 40) that I can take to rank 5, or a 5 star unduped Iceman that I can take to rank 3.

At this point in the game, my focus has primarily shifted towards becoming uncollected, and having a decent champ for Alliance quests and wars. Some compelling arguments were made last time for taking Wolverine to rank 5, and he is already my go to champ for alliance quests, but I would like some more perspectives from people on Iceman.

My main team consists of

1.) 5* Quake 3/45 unawakened
2.) 5* Gwenpool 2/35 unawakened
3.) 5* Iceman 2/35 unawakened
4.) 4* Wolverine 4/40 awakened
5.) 4* Hood 4/40 awakened
6.) 4* X23 4/40 awakened

I also have all 4/40 versions of Hyperion, Medusa, Angela, and Magik that are unawakened that I rotate through sometimes.

Thanks once again!

Becoming Uncollected and Ranking Up 28 votes

Take Duped 4* Wolverine to Rank 5.
14%
NorthwestbrosefMrBirnixGreenstrokeJaydev217 4 votes
Take Unduped 5* Iceman to Rank 3.
85%
Spity68buffajrDark_King888BuckeyeKPVision_41Superman69SpeedbumpJwallace25KihlgastBUZZdog3000MarkCoulter38TheOneAndOnlyDOKTOROKTOPUSSharkPowerr99vinniegainzG0311Danny_Gioginoscamm961ShtickRick 24 votes

Comments

• Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    The future of 6*s are coming. With Iceman's immunities I believe you'll be able to do well with him.
  • Options
    Take Duped 4* Wolverine to Rank 5.
    I wish I could change my vote. Didn't read the 5* part next to Iceman. Just wanna say 4* 4/40 Wolvie duped is great as is, I use him exclusively in map 5 minus boss fights with no problem. Don't even need to rank 5 him, as his healing is great. So, around 9 or 10 fights with a 4100ish Wolvie against 6 to 9k champs is no problem.

TL;DR: I should have pressed Iceman.
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    ICE
  • Options
    Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    Iceman