**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The 5* problem and garbage champs

Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 5,837 ★★★★★
I pulled Magik as my 2nd 5* champ and then pulled Star lord in April 2017 and Ultron a little later. Since then, I have been playing with these for every quest and content. Reason being that I cannot pull anything decent after than, not even older decent champs like Drax ... nothing. I look at that last LoL lane every week and I can do it easily but t2a will go into over flow. I am looking at 5.4 and I am thinking what's the point if I do not have a champ to spend the resources now.

Well, one aspect of the problem is RNG (and I am 0/ whatever on featured crystals) but I think a bigger aspect is having so many champs who add nothing to the roster. No niche ability, no damage, no utility. I don't know what is the thinking behind these champs. They seriously need to be revisited. Now I know that your resources are tied up with releasing new champs but give us something. Adding new synergies with newer champs still bring us back to square one i.e. you need newer champ to make the old one useful.

I guess the bottom line is that I am really bored of using same champs. I am opening a decent amount of 5* crystals every month, I have opened quite a few featured crystals with no joy. I know that this is a deliberate system where you make a handful god tier champs so everyone go for them but this is killing this game for me.

/rant over.

P.S. yes, SL, Magik and Ultron are god tier champs but playing a million fights with them gets boring eventually.

Comments

• Options
    Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Mate, you are complaining that you got great 5 stars early on in the game! I got HB, Loki, AM, WS, SH early on so I have the good ones to still chase

I know which scenario I would choose, and it aint mine