**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Five Star Rank 4 Advice

DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
I could use some input on making use of the rewards I got for Act 5 Exploration. Speaking of which, 5/50 Crossbones was my MVP for Ultron OG. Soloed him once after failing over and over with other champs. Very annoying to get a high enough combo with 5/50 Star Lord to do enough damage, 5/50 Stark Spiderman's taunt triggered his ridiculous power gain too often, and 5/50 Angela didn't keep her damage up for long enough streaks to outdo Ultron's regeneration. 5/50 Quake also did ok, I was able to consistently take out about 30% of his health to make things easier for Crossbones.

Ironically, I pulled a 5* Crossbones from one of the two 5* crystals I opened after Act 5 Exploration. Speaking of which, does anyone think Crossbones is worth taking to R4? I currently have duped Voodoo at 4/55 and am planning on using my mystic rank up gem to take Dormammu to R4 and my remaining T2ACs to take my duped Star Lord and Hulk to R4 once I get enough T1ACs. Crossbones' prestige isn't very high but he's easily a top three 5* skill champ and would be a great option for an AW attacker at 4/55. I also think that 4/55 Crossbones could be a viable option for the Electro path in LOL. Does anyone else think Crossbones may be worth ranking up to 4/55?

Comments

• Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    I would take crossbones to rank 4 without hesitation! I recently rank 4'd my Drax and I'm literally in love lol
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    I would since you have plans and you already proved his worth!