**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Thank you so much for stealing my scrap

So after spending some money to get the rest of the scrap that I needed for a 4* crystal; and after your game decided to crash 3 times for no reason while I was trying to get the crysyal; and the when it finally let me through and I'm trying to get the **** out of another buggy arena - your game decided to crash once more and this time rob me of all of the scrap and keys that I just spent.

Great summoner appreciation month guys, looking forward to seeing how else you **** us.rmcj1s7yaxoi.png

Comments

• BiggLimnBiggLimn Member Posts: 8
    edited June 2017
    and afterrzjn17zdaisv.png
    *after518eippd9ump.png
  • AndyAndy Member Posts: 33
    Wow thats not fair! From the pictures i can see that 125000 scrap was taken off you but they have locked the path due to the lag or game crash. You should be either refunded the scrap or cash i would say
    yeah you would think, but when has Kabam ever been about fairness over profit?

I checked my inventory after it screwed me and I was stuck in there - sure enough only 500 scrap left, but no 4* crystal in my inventory.

and then it finally let me skip to the end fight so I thought maybe now it would give me the rewards - but nope, screwed agains60tesqso4dm.png
  • SadkoSadko Member Posts: 2
    Same issue. Dont wna pay for scrap i missed out on cuz we couldnt log in. Iphone and android in the house were affected. Some appreciation, i need 1500 scrap and they want me to spend $5 for it? After their game messed up? Wtf