**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What happened to compensation pay for server issues?

So what happened to the compensations we were told we were getting from server issues 2 weeks ago? Did you forget?

Comments

• Options
    Haha gonna give use a single revive on christmas and say its a gift
  • Options
    NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
    They said we'll get it by the end of this week. Dont worry, it's coming.
  • Options
    I didn't forget, I've been waiting. It was a horrible last week, and they think a free week and 30 minute timers is going make people happy who lost items because of server issues?
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 574 ★★★
    Still waiting for legend run issue.
  • Options
    DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    Replenish!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Same here game has been terrible especially with these unexpected maintenance
  • Options
    Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Kandiwolf wrote: »
    So what happened to the compensations we were told we were getting from server issues 2 weeks ago? Did you forget?

It happened on the 13th December, which unless I am mistaken, is actually a week ago max. They updated the compo details 7 days ago, and again 4 days ago, and again 2 days ago, and again yesterday. All saying will be issued by the end of this week, which has not happened yet as its not the end of the week

Apart from all that, your post was spot on mate
  • Options
    KandiwolfKandiwolf Posts: 35
    pqnvjh1ay34c.jpeg
    rakxpexj244s.jpeg
  • Options
    @Kandiwolf thats great mate, thanks for that

The problem here really is though, people think they will be getting compo for things they didnt use or lose, dont know why they think that, but they do for some reason

Cant wait for the moaning to begin in ernest
  • Options
    I know it personally effected me and caused over 1k unit use and loss that wouldn’t typically have happened which is why I am asking about it
  • Options
    I know it personally effected me and caused over 1k unit use and loss that wouldn’t typically have happened which is why I am asking about it

so have you raised a ticket mate, as on an individual basis you have to do it that way. They cant give us all 1000 units! Wish they could though
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    :(
  • Options

so have you raised a ticket mate, as on an individual basis you have to do it that way. They cant give us all 1000 units! Wish they could though
    yes, they said they would let me know something yet closed the ticket 24 hours later basically saying sorry the only reason I even knew about that is by reading forums. Nothing they personally replied despite saying they would be sure to contact me.