**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can't collect unit milestone from gifting event

For some reason it won't let me collect the milestone on my alt, the previous ones I collected but this one just says not available blah blah blah then shows progress for next one which doesn't make sense.

I swiped it, force closed it, rebooted my phone and took battery out , and still says it anyone else haveing issues

Comments

• Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    For some reason it won't let me collect the milestone on my alt, the previous ones I collected but this one just says not available blah blah blah then shows progress for next one which doesn't make sense.

I swiped it, force closed it, rebooted my phone and took battery out , and still says it anyone else haveing issues

screenshot possible mate?
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    You need to gift a specific amount to be able to claim the rewards
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited December 2017

I did my main collected it so did everyone else but my alt.
    screenshot possible mate?

I'll have to upload it to imagur, sent them a ticket with image
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★

I did my main collected it so did everyone else but my alt

but it keeps rising all the time mate. It is confusing I agree, its basically an average I think of all gifting for the ally
  • Has your alt account gifted enough to reach the minimum individual requirement for that level milestone reward?
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Neal2158 wrote: »
    Has your alt account gifted enough to reach the minimum individual requirement for that level milestone reward?

Yep but they responded fast and resolved it.