**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Awakening Gems 4* champs

The_Sentry12The_Sentry12 Posts: 29
edited December 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys,

I'm relatively an old player to the game but I played and stopped constantly and just recently since I'm on break I wanted to get serious about this game. I know with the whole shift with 6* coming out and 5* being more prominent. But I'm still working my way up and have a few 4* and one 5* so far I just wanted some advice as to where I can go or maybe some tips for the best method to get awakening gems for 4* champs. I have no duplicates/awakened 4*. I think this is necessary for me to progress through this game. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    There isn’t a way to get them on a regular bases but here are all the ways I know of: you get a Generic for exploring act 4 and for exploring act 5 chapter 1. You get a 4* a awakening gem crystal for beating road to the labyrinth and whenever a challenge quest (Bautista, web slinger, Goldblum, Coulson etc.) usually give you a crystal for fully exploring. Hope this helps :)