Summoners: The Thronebreaker Progression Point has been delayed, and will not launch October 1st, as previously planned. We are aiming to launch it next week and will have more information for you all as soon as possible. We apologize for the delay and thank you for your understanding.

Awakening Gems 4* champs

The_Sentry12The_Sentry12 Posts: 29
edited December 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys,

I'm relatively an old player to the game but I played and stopped constantly and just recently since I'm on break I wanted to get serious about this game. I know with the whole shift with 6* coming out and 5* being more prominent. But I'm still working my way up and have a few 4* and one 5* so far I just wanted some advice as to where I can go or maybe some tips for the best method to get awakening gems for 4* champs. I have no duplicates/awakened 4*. I think this is necessary for me to progress through this game. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,308 ★★★★
    There isn’t a way to get them on a regular bases but here are all the ways I know of: you get a Generic for exploring act 4 and for exploring act 5 chapter 1. You get a 4* a awakening gem crystal for beating road to the labyrinth and whenever a challenge quest (Bautista, web slinger, Goldblum, Coulson etc.) usually give you a crystal for fully exploring. Hope this helps :)