**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Modok drifting [Under Investigation]

Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
After his auto block triggers, he kind of drifts away from range of attacks. Auto block is understandable but how can he move away when I'm still in the middle of a combo or a multiple hit special attack like phoenix?
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• LM796LM796 Posts: 55
    Autoblock is broken. It would be acceptable if they just blocked and your hits are ineffective. But like you said, Modok literally moves back while you’re hitting his block. Medusa is launching specials while autoblocking too, which is instant death in high level fights.
  • Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey @Ayushk12. There are a few things are MODOK that have been reported by players, and the team is looking into them at the moment. We'll keep everyone updated as we verify any issues and start fixing them. Thanks for hanging in there.

Thank you for the quick response. Hope to see a fix soon :smile:
    Any updates? I mean the monthly quest is over and it's been over 20 days since I posted this and was said it's under investigation
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Welcome to kabam.
    Bug benefits the player = fix in 1-3h
    Bug benefits kabam = partial fix or never
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. M.O.D.O.K's auto-block is still currently being looked at. I'll post an update once I hear back from the team. Thanks so much for bearing with me on this.
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey OP. M.O.D.O.K's auto-block is still currently being looked at. I'll post an update once I hear back from the team. Thanks so much for bearing with me on this.

It's been over a month since this post. Any word on this?