**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why Cable degeneration doesn't work on robots?

Why degeneration of Dormammu work on robots, but the degeneration of the Cable is not?

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Dormamu has mystical (not the class) soul sucking, and Cable has funky blood that mixes with organic tissue to degen it. Robots have “life” but no organic tissue, so that’s probably the logic behind it
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Dormamu has mystical (not the class) soul sucking, and Cable has funky blood that mixes with organic tissue to degen it. Robots have “life” but no organic tissue, so that’s probably the logic behind it

That... actually makes sense. Hey, Kabam used logic! Whoda thunk?
  • deadcrimedeadcrime Posts: 16
    I saw what is written there, I also implied that the Doormam mystic power, but i can't understand. He could even fight with the alien Silver Surfer and went so far as to break the opponent's board, all the while holding the space station in the air, conducting his thoughts to the Surfer, as well as being telepathically connected with the entire population of the world. Why degeneration Why degeneration, let there be telepathy and telekinetics
    Is there anybody in the Marvel Universe who is immune to degeneration?
    Degeneration - is the process of simplifying the organization, associated with the disappearance of organs and functions, as well as whole organ systems.
    Destruction during the ontogeny of cells and (or) organs.
    Wikipedia))))
    edited December 2017
    It turns out that robots do not have meat organs to start the destruction. Maybe need to rewrite Dormammu degen to somethnig else as Bahamut says Soul sucking . But again I do not think that robots have a soul to suck it
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Well mephisto can imprison robots souls so they obviously have one :trollface:
    And blade reduces debuff duration by upto 95% based on power lvls so almost immune to degen
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Coz ITS A GAME