**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act5 done... should I?

RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
I pulled a 5* cosmic rank up gem from act 5 and I am thinking about using the generic awakening gem on Hela and taking her to r4.

I already have hyperion, blade, elektra, spider-man and starlord at r4 (all duped)

I haven’t completed LOL yet so still have that awakening gem waiting and 2 mutant awakening gems and a mystic

Act5 done... should I? 23 votes

Yes, you can always get more
30%
RotellySpiritOfVengeanceGrimmbear_ASDF_BobomanPeterQuillUltimatechampion 7 votes
No, save it for someone else
60%
GamerDLegendbuffajrSuperman69SpeedbumpApachenameplasVuDahSgtAnime1JoeswimmerAv3to_ElitehunterMy_SuperiorAnimatronicsto 14 votes
No, use it on taskmaster
0%
No, use it on gwenpool
8%
CoderKnight69Barath121 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Save those mutant awakening gems for AA and wolvie. For the generic gem, save it for SW or any other 'god tier' champion.
  • Options
    Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    DLegend wrote: »
    Save those mutant awakening gems for AA and wolvie. For the generic gem, save it for SW or any other 'god tier' champion.

Gimme a 5* SW please.

OP, Hela's ability is good but not worth a Generic IMO. Save it for Blade, SL or AA. Maybe even DV.
  • Options
    RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    Yes, you can always get more
    @Superman69 i already have blade and starlord duped and a mutant awakening gem for AA. Already used one mutant on iceman
  • Options
    nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    Save the generic for a couple of months or so to see if the new champs are worth it, you have labyrinth options, so use it on someone that can save your resources in AQ/AW etc etc. She's worth a cosmic but not generic imo
  • Options
    SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Generics are so rare tho, that’s a tough one. I’d save it, that’s a free rank up you could always rank her up & wait to see what other champs you pull in the future & if you don’t pull anything you like you can always use it if you have no luck with pulls