**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should I use 5* generic ag on?

NoobiexyzNoobiexyz Posts: 16
edited December 2017 in Strategy and Tips

Who should I use 5* generic ag on? 25 votes

AA
52%
TheLazyKingvg2782buffajrrozerosadqqedfyvrSuperman69DhruvgSpiritOfVengeanceSharkPowerr99TempestBobomanBahamutKil63 13 votes
Dr. Voodoo
48%
CrusherOneManNickJP1119Vladislas22nameplasAshburnKenshioAntonioTheCoolJaydev217SDAATRVicky_123Zivior 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    AA
    I don't know why you would ask this but AA is 10x for a choice.
  • Options
    buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    AA
    I would love to have this problem. Current state of the game is leaning towards AA.
  • Options
    CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    Dr. Voodoo
    Dr vodoo hands down....
  • Options
    nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    Dr. Voodoo
    Assuming that you're gonna 4/55 the one you decide because you're using a generic awakening gem. Archangel cannot do much against bleed immune but Voodoo can do a lot against poison immune, add in regen, MD and prestige. You got your answer
  • Options
    Boboman wrote: »

Because I pulled both of them on the same day... So not sure which one is worth the ag
  • Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    AA
    Noobiexyz wrote: »

Because I pulled both of them on the same day... So not sure which one is worth the ag
    Oh I see well test them out and see what u like
  • Options
    Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    AA

What kind of luck is that bro.

Who are you gonna R5? If you don't have Blade Starky or SL, these two are great options too so i'd just go with whichever you're gonna rank up first.

Personally I like AA better, doesn't do much against immune characters (I think there are around 10-15 only, out of which only a few are hard to fight like Dorm etc) but destroys everyone else.
  • Options
    Superman69 wrote: »

Who are you gonna R5? If you don't have Blade Starky or SL, these two are great options too so i'd just go with whichever you're gonna rank up first.

Personally I like AA better, doesn't do much against immune characters (I think there are around 10-15 only, out of which only a few are hard to fight like Dorm etc) but destroys everyone else.

I have blade and SL too. Going to R5 Blade. Both AA and Voodoo are R4 now, but I only have 1 generic ag and really don't know which one is best for that. I know they both are pretty awesome.
  • Options
    Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    AA

I have blade and SL too. Going to R5 Blade. Both AA and Voodoo are R4 now, but I only have 1 generic ag and really don't know which one is best for that. I know they both are pretty awesome.

Sweet man, I'm gonna do the same, but my blade's unawakened so I don't have the dilemma who to use my generic on.

If you haven't done LoL 100%, and still got characters like spidey, X23 to kill, I'd say go with AA.
    Otherwise I might go with DV, as you already have a Magik killer in Blade. DV can also deal with evade and regen champs, and AA has his damage unduped anyways, So it just comes down to personal preference, which character do you find easy/better/more fun to play with? And just go with that one.
  • Options

Sweet man, I'm gonna do the same, but my blade's unawakened so I don't have the dilemma who to use my generic on.

If you haven't done LoL 100%, and still got characters like spidey, X23 to kill, I'd say go with AA.
    Otherwise I might go with DV, as you already have a Magik killer in Blade. DV can also deal with evade and regen champs, and AA has his damage unduped anyways, So it just comes down to personal preference, which character do you find easy/better/more fun to play with? And just go with that one.

Thanks for the input. I'll probably spend sometime to play both to see which one is fun to play. 😊