**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What should I Do? 5 Star Magik

lordmarsh09lordmarsh09 Posts: 63
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
I have 70k 5 star shards, a 5 star Magik with the resources for rank 4, and no other good mystic 5 star champions.

I also have a mystic awakening gem. I was planning on hoarding my shards until Blade is in the featured, but that's quite a long time from now. There is also a bunch of new potentially good champs coming around the corner.

What should I do?

EDIT: Wasn't thinking through when creating the poll choices. If you think I should awaken her, but NOT Rank her. Say so in the comments. Thanks!

What should I Do? 5 Star Magik 39 votes

Awaken her and rank her up A.S.A.P
56%
BadroseSpity68Nemesiovg2782Bosko888670SpeedbumpChunkerButtM8Captain_HeroOsteotomeVladislas22Time4ASpankingnameplasJim0172TellthemIAMzero7Ricardo60289Mr_mc_person34JoeswimmerDangerNoodleElitehunter 22 votes
Hold onto gem and resources until I roll the rest of my 5 star shards
17%
TheLazyKingDielawn7Zane22VuDahSKK65LacrosseWillEdDWesS 7 votes
Rank her but not awaken her, or vice versa
25%
RagamugginGunnerGolden_GuardianDLegendDeadbyrd9buffajrKingOfMcocDrewbe14TempestxananabananaShtickRick 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    KingOfMcocKingOfMcoc Posts: 102
    For sure hold on to 5* shards though
  • Options
    9acurnncvahe.png
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Save that gem for dr voodoo
  • Options
    KingOfMcoc wrote: »
    For sure hold on to 5* shards though

Do you suggest I rank her up and awaken her and just save my shards for a good featured?
  • Options
    DLegend wrote: »
    Save that gem for dr voodoo

After review I seemed to think Magik would be a better option for the gem than voodoo. You think Voodoo would benefit me more in the long run for an all around aspect of gameplay?
  • Options
    HygghuHygghu Posts: 145
    Blad is in the modoks crystle I got him in the taskmaster one
  • Options
    I have 4 star Blade so I've seen his potential and want the 5 star. I have a 5 star skill gem as well. Can't wait to roll for him
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    She’s great at rank 4 unduped. I took her to rank 4 unduped almost a year ago and never regretted it
  • Options
    KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    I would definitely awaken her and rank her. Top tier champion
  • Options
    Awaken her and rank her up A.S.A.P
    Rank her and awaken her definitely - u have enough t2a to take up Blade if u get him too.