**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Final Thoughts

This just has to be the final straw. I actually don’t believe the absolute idiocy that is displayed by this game almost ever week. This game goes down more than any other game I’ve ever heard of. This game has been experiencing problems for YEARS now. But they have only been getting worse. The strategy for Kabam has been to say “sorry for our game constantly crashing. Here are some i game items.” Maybe they should move away from the “Sorry” response and actually fix the problem so these situations don’t happen ever again. I cannot stand for this anymore.

Comments

• Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Rich_Ryder wrote: »
    “And with the impending loss of Animatroicsto from their player base, Kabam realized they had gone too far. They immediately upgraded their servers and doubled their staff.”

Yet it was too late. He was gone forever, and in his absence, the game could not survive.

• Options
    BungSmugglerBungSmuggler Posts: 40
    If you're expecting perfection with everything in life including video games, you're in for a rude awakening. Nothing will be perfect until our robot overlords (skynet) finally take over.
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    See ya. I’d say you’ll be missed, but I’m not a liar
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Guy moaning about maintenance and not being able to get on... wants to quit anyway.

Why moan then lol
  • Options
    Hi @Animatronicsto ! Sorry to hear you're not happy about the game. If you have any specific constructive feedback for our team, we'd love to hear how we can improve over in the Suggestions section of the forums!
This discussion has been closed.