**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ultron Boss in 5.4.6 needs immediate fix

His evade is bugged and this needs an immediate fix as it is going to kill a lot of people because of it. He only does a half evade and then strikes immediately. I did this last week with absolutely no issues with his evade as I know how to fight him. His evade bug does not allow for you to get out of striking range.

Given that this is already a difficult boss, we don’t need a game breaking bug like this on him. There is video evidence of this bug floating around.

Comments

• Options
    DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    I really don't think people can complain about 5.4 Ultron anymore after some dude on YouTube beat him with a 3* Loki. 😂😂😂
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Nah he needs to be left as is until after the time for legends runs passes in order to maintain the integrity of that competition.
  • Options
    GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
    Problem with fixing it now is people have made legend runs against this bugged content. To fix it and make the boss substantially easier would create a **** storm. If you are struggling or think you will struggle just wait till after 31-Jan-2018 and complete the quest. If you don’t want to wait then complete it before hand but it will be much more difficult.
  • Options
    WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    What’s wrong with him? He’s the final boss of 5.4 and he is suppose to be hard. Apart from Loki there are tons of champions that can be used against him. Seatin did it with Crossbones. I did it with Blade. Some have used Medusa with great success. Some content were meant to be hard. Get good or try again when you have the right champs.
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Wolfe wrote: »
    What’s wrong with him? He’s the final boss of 5.4 and he is suppose to be hard. Apart from Loki there are tons of champions that can be used against him. Seatin did it with Crossbones. I did it with Blade. Some have used Medusa with great success. Some content were meant to be hard. Get good or try again when you have the right champs.

Apparently there is this evade bug where he can immediately intercept you when you try attacking him right after he throws a special attack and he evades. Personally, I have never tried intercepting him after a special because I was aware of the bug and instead, tried to get his evade thrown off while he is blocking or when he dashes at me, so I didn't encounter this bug. Already explored Act 5.

That being said, a bug is still a bug, hope they look into it asap.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    Not sure why people are that surprised by this. This bug has been around for ages and is amplified because the enemy is boosted so much.
  • Options
    GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
    This should not be altered until the period for legend runs has been completed. Keep a level playing field for all players competing for legends. There are numerous videos on YouTube (seatin) that show Ultron being defeated with many different champs, the big is not game breaking. If you want to keep costs down and that’s your only motive wait till after jan 31st andbhooefully Kabam tones down his evade.
  • Options
    SlickpeteySlickpetey Posts: 89
    What you guys aren’t understanding is that this bug is new. I completed my first run and he wasnt affected with this evade bug where he would half evade and strike immediately. My second time through he was doing this. I don’t know why this bug suddenly developed.

This has nothing to do with being difficult like someone mentioning. It has to do with a game mechanic which has a massive bug that results in deaths which aren’t warranted.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Nah he needs to be left as is until after the time for legends runs passes in order to maintain the integrity of that competition.

And what happens when they "fix" him?

What about all us who smashed him as he is? We gonna get anything for doing it? Nope.

It can be done, so nothing needs to be fixed
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Still no reply should be fixed soon guys...