**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Netflix Daredevil

I just awakend my 4 star Netflix Daredevil is he any good?

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Ah too bad netflix dd aint all that compared to the other skills.
  • Daredevil Classic is much much better but he has to have a high sig level to be awesome...
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    q9435tyam6bm.jpeg

To add to that, he’s also immune to invisibility and his attacks will not miss since he’s blind anyway. And he has 5% physical resistance, barely noticeable but it’s still there lol.
  • if he had true strike on 100% I would not mind playing him, but right now he is just a very bad version of cyclops
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    With him awakened he has a higher stun chance because his critical eating goes up with every debuff on him. Not awakened he is fine but awakened is almost a demo God tier.
  • SligSlig Posts: 343 ★★
    Just duped my 5*. Meh.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Got him as a 5*. I'd say duped Ronan (wich I have) is better in any way - also has some armor break, but his stun is much more useful, plus poison immunity
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    It's a shame he came out so long ago. If he came out now, World on Fire would almost certainly be worked as a Power Gain or Shrug Off effect; either of which would be more useful.