**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question and potential issue

First the issue: have completed hotel modok with beginner and normal, but the "100% completed" banner only shows for normal. Expanding the event says all chapters 100% for both.

Next the question: ive recently started fighting in vs, and a few times ive seen players with 3 wins, 0 losses but a longest streak of 1... is there something up with that? I think i have those fights recorded if someone needs more info.

Thanks!
Scurvy42

Comments

• Scurvy42Scurvy42 Posts: 53
    For any other newbs, i can answer my own 2nd question: streaks expire after a while so prob those players only did one fight at a time.

The same issue i mentioned in the first post didn't happen with sentry, so dunno what was up with that.

Thanks for reading.
  • TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159
    Scurvy42 wrote: »
    First the issue: have completed hotel modok with beginner and normal, but the "100% completed" banner only shows for normal. Expanding the event says all chapters 100% for both.

Next the question: ive recently started fighting in vs, and a few times ive seen players with 3 wins, 0 losses but a longest streak of 1... is there something up with that? I think i have those fights recorded if someone needs more info.

Thanks!
    Scurvy42

Your post is extremely hard to understand. But I will take a shot at helping you.
    First, I think you are asking why you only have one title for completing Hotel Modok at beginner and normal difficulties. If that is your question then it is correct to only have the one title since the same title is awarded for completion (100% exploration) of beginner, normal and heroic difficulties of the monthly special event. However, a different title is awarded for master difficulty completion (100% exploration).
    Second, your streak in arena is based on your overall wins. Arena is set up as a 3 versus 3 format. Arena is one match that consists of three individual fights. If you lose one fight but win two then you move to a more rewarding match-up (more points due to a higher multiplier). However, if you lose two fights of a match-up then your streak will reset back to 0. So, your streak is a measure of how many matches you win in a row.