**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* Hulk unduped vs. Captain America unduped... which is better unduped?

chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
So I know Hulk is Demi-God Tier when duped... but my question is he one of those that needs to be duped to be even somewhat good (I know some rely on their dupe more then others)? So basically is he better already then say Captain America or does Cap beat him out a bit until Hulk is duped?

I ask becasue I just got Hulk a few days ago and Cap a week or so before that so just wanted to know who to treat them until Hulk is duped (it is actually an issue for me, almost half mt 4*s are Science now XD ).

Thanks!

Comments

• chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    No one has an idea on how unduped Hulk stacks up against unduped Captain America? Are they about the same until Hulk gets duped or is Hulk very dependent on his Signature Ability to be really good?

Anyone with insight on this would be very much appreciated ;)
    Guess no one knows :D

I suppose I will focus on Cap until Hulk is duped since no one can tell me if unduped Hulk is better then, or at least similar to, Cap or not (I know duped he is better... but I just do not know how much Hulk relies on being duped to be amazing... was hoping someone might take a moment to tell me... I guess I should put something controversial in the title to get people to post :D ).
  • Sp3edD3m0nSp3edD3m0n Posts: 90
    Are you trying to decide which one to take to 4r5 or what are you debating? I wouldnt take either to 4r5 undupped and would only take Hulk to 4r5. Not sure if that helps.
    edited December 2017
    Sp3edD3m0n wrote: »
    Are you trying to decide which one to take to 4r5 or what are you debating? I wouldnt take either to 4r5 undupped and would only take Hulk to 4r5. Not sure if that helps.

I am trying to decide who is more useful as is. Cap does not need to be duped to be good (his dupe from my chart is not important at all while Hulks is required to be very good).

Basically who is more viable... unduped Hulk or unduped Cap? For an experience player this is an easy answer... just none of them care enough to reply apparently :D
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Hulk always hits like a tank with insane specials and damage, even more when duped. Captain America blocks good. For me there is no comparing the 2. Hulk over cap any day.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Are u talking ww2 cap or normal cap?
    edited December 2017
    Hulk always hits like a tank with insane specials and damage, even more when duped. Captain America blocks good. For me there is no comparing the 2. Hulk over cap any day.

Ah okay. This is exactly what I wanted to know... thanks!

I just knew some champs that benefit from being duped actually require it to be even good... so just wanted to be sure Hulk was one who was Amazing Tier or better even unduped (sounds like he is from what you say).

Are u talking ww2 cap or normal cap?

Regular Cap ;) I know WW2 is Demi-God Tier unduped and would be better then unduped Hulk. Also I know all champs and their viability is specific to certain situations but I just wanted to know overall viability.

Thanks again for the reply!
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    chev327fox wrote: »

I am trying to decide who is more useful as is. Cap does not need to be duped to be good (his dupe from my chart is not important at all while Hulks is required to be very good).

Basically who is more viable... unduped Hulk or unduped Cap? For an experience player this is an easy answer... just none of them care enough to reply apparently :D

What chart?
    edited December 2017
    GbSarkar wrote: »

What chart?

Seatins Offense Tier List. Here I made a pic from the YouTube video screen grabs ;) Hope it helps you as much as it has me!!:

53jreq.jpg

I also saved the Trucos Defense Teir List Chart as well. Just search on google for it (its from facebook) if you want it. Tells you roughly who are the best defenders.

EDIT: Here is the Trucos one too... it is the one I use as it has both Offense and Defense (though the Defense on is old... still a good reference):

nqd1sn.jpg
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★

What chart?

Seatins Offense Tier List. Here I made a pic from the YouTube video screen grabs ;) Hope it helps you as much as it has me!!:

53jreq.jpg

Oh, that chart! Yeah, seen that one before. Can't say I agree with everything over there though

What chart?

53jreq.jpg

I also have the Trucos Defense Teir List Chart as well. Just search on google for it (its from facebook) if you want it. Tells you roughly who are the best defenders.

EDIT:

Here is the Trucos one too... it is the one I use as it has both Offense and Defense (though the Defense on is old... still a good reference):

nqd1sn.jpg
    edited December 2017
    Oh, that chart! Yeah, seen that one before. Can't say I agree with everything over there though

Yeah not sure I do 100% either (but I am still too new to know who sits where well)... but it is a super useful chart to get a general idea of champs and where they sit. Also mostly I use it to know who needs to be duped/awakened and who does not require it to be good.