Ghost Rider needs to be Incinerate immune

He's from the depths of Hell...controls hellfire....spits fire...his head is on flames...and his bike is on fire all the time...lol
He being not incinerate immune is just... Real...ignorance...

Comments

• It's like Iceman not being immune to ice frost and cold snap...he's made of ICE!
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 1,052
    edited December 2017
    No point mentioning this anymore apparantly there is a logic where ghost riders hellfire is a magic special fire and does not mean to harm people by burning them (I know it sounds weird) also kabam would actually consider making him have one more immunity, poison immune or incinerate immune, but they said he is fine as he is now with all the utilities he already has which makes it balanced.
  • Same for others like Dormammu or Luke Cage.
  • Rulk for sure should be
  • Antman killing Hulk is good for you then?

Duck beating Thor is A-OK?

Hawkeye battering DS is really logical?

Or even the fact that bullets, knives and even fists can hurt Ghost rider is acceptable? Or the fact that if you search the forums you will find 1001 threads already answering this point?

Its a game, simple as that
  • will-o-wispwill-o-wisp Posts: 2,767
    He doesn't need to be immune. He isn't because he was designed to be the way he is now.
    It still makes sense for him to take damage from incinerate since logic is different in this game
  • I was thinking this the other day. I put an incenerate on someone whose head is on fire. Made me pleasantly surprised 😂 I completely agree though, some silly people on this thread referencing Howard the duck beating other people are just being plain stupid
  • Dc0909Dc0909 Posts: 10
    Completely agree!! He must be immune to incineration
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 364
    edited January 11
    1) Ghost Rider is perfectly balanced the way he is. Top 10 champ easily. You want him to be incin immune, he does not need it.

2) Ghost Rider does not have normal fire around his head. It is hellfire. It only burns things when he wants it to. It is not regular fire, and can't be used as any type of reasoning.

3) This is not Earth-616. This is the Contest. The rules you think may apply in lore do not necessarily apply here. It changes according to how Kabam wants their universe to act.
  • It is not logic that is stopping them if they wanted to they could give him another immunity but they do not want to risk ruining one of the more balanced champions and it makes sense.
  • _ASDF__ASDF_ Posts: 349
    It’s still bizarre that the icechamp is immune to fire but the fire champ isn’t immune to fire. Hellfire vs real fire? Lmao the guy is a skeleton, there’s nothing to burn. He’s amazing regardless.
  • Hubris_haterHubris_hater Posts: 607
    edited January 11
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    It’s still bizarre that the icechamp is immune to fire but the fire champ isn’t immune to fire. Hellfire vs real fire? Lmao the guy is a skeleton, there’s nothing to burn. He’s amazing regardless.

You find that bizarre? The fact that he is a skeleton, on fire, wearing leathers that don't burn, riding a motorbike that doesn't burn, and had amazing powers, all that is fine. But the fact that in an online game about toons, that toon doesn't have one certain immunity you find bizarre? The fact that at his power level fists and knives etc wouldn't hurt him, neither would bullets. And the fact that other toons with a lot less power, such as a Duck for example, can beat him in a fight is OK with you?

Your opinion on this makes perfect sense when you look at it like that mate
  • The_JaggaThe_Jagga Posts: 80
    _ASDF_ wrote: »

U forgot to mention that the ice champion is not immune to ice...
    It is not logic that is stopping them if they wanted to they could give him another immunity but they do not want to risk ruining one of the more balanced champions and it makes sense.

I agree with u in part...because I honestly doesn't see it as "ruining a champ"...specially because we have a better / more desired champion than him with more immunities aka Iceman.

To be even more balanced he could have at least some resistance to fire and ice...
    Grimmbear wrote: »
    1) Ghost Rider is perfectly balanced the way he is. Top 10 champ easily. You want him to be incin immune, he does not need it.

2) Ghost Rider does not have normal fire around his head. It is hellfire. It only burns things when he wants it to. It is not regular fire, and can't be used as any type of reasoning.

3) This is not Earth-616. This is the Contest. The rules you think may apply in lore do not necessarily apply here. It changes according to how Kabam wants their universe to act.

I get it. All valid points too. But their universe needs to make a little sense...I mean, storm should be shock immune... As well as thor Ragnarok... Now they're improving Red Hulk, giving him regen...wow...Hulk is more powerful... Should have regen before RH.

Does it seems right to u daredevil have more perfect block chance than cap America? The guy holds an adamantion shield...

The game won't be bad because of...only get better...
  • ZoddymamZoddymam Posts: 255
    Wish i was immune to seeing this same post every second week
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 530
    I wish reasonable requests were immune to getting flagged lol. But you’re right. Also Dormammu. Also Rulk STILL isn’t incinerate Immune. C’mon