**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lost connection behavior (Issue + suggestion)

Hi,

since the first release we are all dealing with the issue that while playing (AW/AQ and other events) under WiFi, the fight crashes if the WiFi signal goes off for a moment. Normally I have my mobile data as backup but it's really annoying loosing 50% health just because the WiFi signal went away for 1 second and the 3G is still setting up.

Would it be possible to implement a better strategy? For example I noticed that sometimes this does not happen immediately and I manage to switch wifi->3G without crashes, but most of the times the game shows me the famous popup "LOST CONNECTION" and of course the fight is compromised.

The software could wait at least 15 seconds and retry during this interval instead of kicking you out from a fight.

PS: I'm using Android but I'm pretty sure iOS suffers the same issue.

Thanks

Comments

• Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there OP. Sorry to hear that you're having issues with losing WiFI connectivity. Since this isn't a bug, I'm going to move your thread to Suggestions and Requests. Thanks!
  • brownchr014brownchr014 Posts: 35
    Not only that but when you finish a match in arena and win and lose connection and 9/10 you get back in and have lost the match.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    As software engineer there are many better ways to improve that behavior and honestly not costly or time consuming in terms of implementation. It seems to be done on purpose somehow...
  • papoosepapoose Posts: 2
    I agree with Slux83
    I'm on iOS and it does the same sometimes.

The 15 seconds interval is a good idea.