**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Vote for the Spiderman related Villian you think should be added to the game next

ArtoriasArtorias Posts: 55
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
With all the new Spiderman related characters inbound to the game... the big question is who else do you want to see?!

Vote for the Spiderman related Villian you think should be added to the game next 19 votes

Hobgoblin
21%
DaMunkMjbootsguardianbelikovAtrayu201 4 votes
Kraven The Hunter
5%
Gunzo 1 vote
Lizard
15%
JayMMRydertheblackFilmScorpion 3 votes
Sandman
31%
Etaki_LirakoiGaseousClayArtoriasJammin5988DekuxscrubCARNAGE 6 votes
Shocker
10%
TornadotronWhododo872 2 votes
Kingpin
15%
Heisenberg07Sulaimanfabbass 3 votes

Comments

• ArtoriasArtorias Posts: 55
    Sandman
    Sandman would be very interesting we dont currently have a in game fighter like him
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Shocker
    I feel like sandman would be the most unique, so he's my second choice, but I just love shocker, and want to see him make it into the game
  • ArtoriasArtorias Posts: 55
    Sandman
    100% agree i want sandman because hes so diffrent, but shocker is just such a good character however he is all about the shock and we already have fighters who do that... thor... electro etc... so if i could only have one....its the sandman