Champion Spotlight - Carnage [CORRECTED]

Comments

• RafitasRafitas Posts: 65
    Thx for the answer Miike.
    100% Agreed with @Draco2199 , hopefully that's coming for a fix, cause the whole community have the same feeling about him
  • ConquestConquest Posts: 16
    I feel like carnage needs a few things to be effective. First a stat increase across the board, all his base stats are way too low and it takes too long to increase them effectively through buffs. Secondly his bleed damage needs a big increase, currently its underwhelming and last of all replace power gain with regen while opponent is bleeding.

I understand they wanted power gain so you can lock in buffs quicker, however its not noticeable and unless his power gain matched that of Hyperion its not going to help him ramp up his buffs quick enough to be of use. Thats why a regen would be better in my opinion with a stat increase to make up for the slower time to lock in the permanent buffs.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Any update on Carnage fix?
  • Probably no update until patch 14.0 comes out ...
    Just wanna know if it worth saving for second round 5* for the dupe
  • nebneb Posts: 428 ★★★
    We had a response on the 16th, it's been half a week.
  • AdzomaticAdzomatic Posts: 66
    @Cuteshelf the answer is no its not worth it. If no one opens a feature of the 2nd carnage then maybe Kabam will start listening to the community... hang on. who am I kidding right @Kabam Miike
    Adzomatic wrote: »
    @Cuteshelf the answer is no its not worth it. If no one opens a feature of the 2nd carnage then maybe Kabam will start listening to the community... hang on. who am I kidding right @Kabam Miike

Hoping we'll get an update on his status before the second round atleast... hahaha
  • First off, thank you miike for bringing this to the dev team but honestly doesn't help or mean much without any action or further discussion on him. I assume the objective here is to try to **** everyone up so this goes away. If so, truly disappointing. Even with suicides on, he sucks. There's no way he can last in a longer fight cause he takes way too much damage blocking. He also hits like my 4 year old son, weak as hell. Again very disappointing.
    edited June 2017
    Just saw @Kabam Miike comment on a different thread that there are no plans to make any adjustments to any champions in the game. So it would appear carnage has already been forgotten about. :(
    neb wrote: »
    Just saw @Kabam Miike comment on a different thread that there are no plans to make any adjustments to any champions in the game. So it would appear carnage has already been forgotten about. :(

Can we get confirmation on this mike?
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Kpatrix wrote: »
    The collector has also put a curse on Android users, beware.

Yeah by allowing people to open crystals and have them land on the 4* featured champion only for the crystal open to someone else!

UGH! I had that happen back in December when I wanted a Hyperion and it'd constantly land on a 4* Hype but no… 2*s
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Trash tier! And I make a VERY strong case for Fixit and Spider Gwen!
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    That video Carnage vs WS in ROL is just painful to watch. A 3* would do better!
  • WatskeriWatskeri Posts: 8
    @neb Where did you find this?
    Some guy had a thread speculating about nerfs following the sale of awakening gems. It was quickly closed. Only comment was miike assuring the community that there would be no "adjustments" made to any champions. I may be reading more into it.
  • neb wrote: »
    Some guy had a thread speculating about nerfs following the sale of awakening gems. It was quickly closed. Only comment was miike assuring the community that there would be no "adjustments" made to any champions. I may be reading more into it.

I'm sure he was refering to nerfs. Positive changes to champions can always happen
    Buffs would definitely fall into the adjustments category
  • A4_AwesomeA4_Awesome Posts: 73
    Im sorry but all this about Carnage and he still turned out to be a disappointment
  • 35six735six7 Posts: 31
    edited June 2017
    Now I'm so regret that I spent my 15000 5 stars shards for getting this Carnage. Carnage might be good for long fights but it's not ideal to use on my AW , AQ or story quest since it's damage output is too weak, many basic heros can do better than Carnage. Defense ability in AW is also easy to get beaten. I rather get a 5 stars basic hero like Spider-Man or Storm that cost me less shards and much more useful.
    BW could destroy carnage or even AV to shrug off his bleed bc Carnage depends on Bleed
    i got a three star Carnage and i am regretting it big time
    Very well put ^^
  • MaladarMaladar Posts: 22
    I mean this respectfully, but wtf were they thinking? This is one of the most vicious savage villain, and they made him hit with pillow hands.....#fail
    Well said mark.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Well guess were stuck with garbage
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    It takes more than a week for people to change stuff.
    Even if and hopefully its so, that the devs alter Carnage's output or health or whatever... thats added to thier already busy days.
    Like keeping the game running..
    Trying to find new bugs to fix while also creating more... (seriously, take MCoC down for a week)
    Then they have to make new content thats overpriced too then you have the added new outlook on Carnage.
    Its a long list of ****-ups and fixes. (Look how long the Android compensation took to get out there.
    All im saying is... it needs time. And im sure they are looking into it. Carnage is huge and even Kabam woulf want him done right.
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    Slux83 wrote: »
    That video Carnage vs WS in ROL is just painful to watch. A 3* would do better!

No... he really doensnt. I got the 3 star Carnage and oh my god he sucks. But i love him.