Comments

• TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    edited July 2017
    e78zusu6xm0w.jpg
    fp80gmkeab0p.jpg
    ur2yrta3a3cq.jpg
    yxhj9teepgfe.jpg
  • nebneb Posts: 428 ★★★
    The fact is there is loads of utility that would make sense for carnage and kabaam chose to give him none of it.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Yeah it's sad. So much potential to be good at something, yet kabam designed him so poorly, he's just an embarrassment.
    edited July 2017
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnage
    Go other uses and then carnage comics. C the power & abilities.
    zbygloq13kos.png

Kabam u should really hear us. Watch this and make his ability like this. U made a highly wanted champ with super cool ai and useless ability. Pls consider to our voices as soon as possible. Keep the current ai but change his ability like this.
  • 35six735six7 Posts: 31
    I want rank down ticket for my Carnage!!
  • RafitasRafitas Posts: 65
    Rafitas wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Spice
    Ur guys are online :)
    Any update on this?
    Look to all people reaction about him.
    So much love for Spider Stark, awesome character, amazing mechanics.
    Carnage is the worst at now in the meta.
    What dev team said? You guys passed about a month ago and now mate?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Spice, anyone can update this?
    It's really that you guys know Carnage is a Garbage, but because he is new to the Contest, you guys will don't change him?
    That's the most ignored playerbase in a char.
    Anybody here is insulting Kabam, look at theses amazing ideas and info about Carnage, but we don't have a single update or info about this, our feelings about this is: Kabam don't give a **** to us.
    Keep updating us, make something to really change the things.
    We are tired from this: "We pass to the team and don't have anything to say now, our dev team will looking for"
    Dude, this been said in the first week of him release in my ¥ Carnage Upgrade ¥ post, and then? Past 2 months and not a SINGLE WORD into this.
    He's worst than anyone, update us.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Spice
    You guys can close posts extremelly fast, but can't answer any information for players about this champion, well done.
    Yeah it would be nice to get a comment before you close posts.

Not hard to spend 30 seconds typing a reply about what's happening with carnage.

He's obviously underpowered, so you guys are either fixing him or perhaps you should think about handing out character specific rank down tickets for him.
    Geez.

I'm so frustrated with the closing of threads.
    We aren't asking for much. We just want an update on what's happening.

It's been a month since miike said ' I'll pass it into the team to look at'

Has he passed it on?
    Have they looked at it?
    What kind of timeframe are we talking before any information? 1 month? 6? 12?

Why doesn't this thread post to the top of the forums when commented on?

It's not our fault that carnage was released so terribly under tested.

Why should we be punished for having faith that kabam would realease a half decent champ?

Takes like 30 seconds to post an update. And it would keep us happy knowing he hasn't been pushed to the bottom of the pile to be forgotten about.

The whole reason I posted was because other Carnage posts are getting closed without comment and I feel like he's being ignored.
    It only feels like he's being ignored because he is, you have to come to peace with there being no money in fixing a garbage champ when there's new champs to pump out. Man this issue has made me cynical, early on my posts on this subject were so optimistic. I was so naive to think they cared about the integrity of their brand.
  • Hey Cuteshelf,

We just commented on this in the thread that you had created. We don't have any more information at this time, but as soon as we do, we'll let you guys know.

This isn't being ignored, but there hasn't been any progress that we can report on yet. As soon as there is, we'll be sure to let you all know. We know how you guys feel about Carnage, but can't simply abandon our workflow that has been mapped out a while back to go back and change a new champion right away, but he is definitely on the radar.
    Thanks miiike.

I'm trying not to harp on about it but, as I said, posts were getting shut down without comment and I felt that it was getting swept under the rug.

I left it a month before asking for more info. Is that too often? I'm not sure what a reasonable timeframe for it is...

Meanwhile those of us who invested units/5* shards/resources, are sitting on a useless champ and it feels like we got shafted.

I won't bring this up for another month and hopefully you will have an update with what's happening.
    Lol, so basically we aren't ignoring carnage but we have other more important stuff to do so we are ignoring carnage. Read between the lines.
    neb wrote: »
    Lol, so basically we aren't ignoring carnage but we have other more important stuff to do so we are ignoring carnage. Read between the lines.
    Exactly!
    @Kabam Miike , dude, how much guys do you need to reworking on character?
    "But can't simply abandon our workflow that has been mapped out a while back to go back"
    So, you have 20 guys working on bugs, etc.
    All theses 20 have to stop and focus on Carnage? Really? That's seems bad organization for me.
    But please Miike, just answer this:
    Carnage is working like he should be? Good in long fights?
    No and no!
    So, it's a "bug" right? And this isn't priority?
    Ok, keep people laughing and joking about Kabam :)
    Dictionary definition:
    ig·nore
    iɡˈnôr/Submit
    verb
    refuse to take notice of or acknowledge; disregard intentionally.

I always enjoy the word play and way responses are worded so carefully from moderators. Saying we know how the community feels about a subject but never actually stating any actual form of agreement is ignoring Carnage. There's still no acknowledgment that there's an actual problem with him. Once a month we will get yeah, we know you guys wish he wasn't trash but 2 months in and we have yet to hear we agree.
  • They will never admit there is a problem but they know is he the worst. i think Miike understands that he needs rework but let's be real, he can't just go in there and fix him. Knowing the industry and kabam history, they most likely don't have enough developers to work on this cause it would mess up their whole planned schedule. Although in a well structured company, they would build in time for bugs, emergency fixes, etc. don't think kabam is that sophisticated yet (or ever). I do believe he will get fixed but timing is up in the air.

Let's not get on Miikes case as he's doing his job. All we can do is continue this thread until we get change. Once I stop getting emails with new comments, I immediately jump on and add comments which lights a fire for others to comment and keeps this thread alive. We will not quit until he is fixed
    And another 'carnage' thread bites the dust.

Miiike says 'there's multiple threads on this topic'... There is, but they are all closed but this one. And this one doesn't move to the top of the list when people comment on it.

Guess Kabam showing us they have zero intention of fixing anything and are trying to silence us.
  • We just need to keep starting new ones bro. Let them close them. We won't stop
  • And per Miikes comments, there is something called emergency fixes. Carnage needs an emergency fix. And if you map out your schedule far in advance and don't account or set aside some of that schedule for fixes that aren't part of the schedule, that's bad development bro. And I know cause I consult companies on their change management and development lifecycle processes.
    e0ti82qitmki.png
    rw4hx7c17wx4.png
    90ga9u6lhww2.png
    d088s5op1hb9.png
    wddjjtnlhthl.png
    7cldunukw1j6.png
    tdjcqcl0z6b8.png
    57un5b77lhcx.png
    @Kabam Miike we r still having patience. U should really look into his ability asap.
    edited August 2017
    "... stronger than Spider-man and venom combined."
    What a joke.
    35six7 wrote: »
    "... stronger than Spider-man and venom combined."
    What a joke.

It is wat marvel said too.
    Nobody likes Carnage now. Forget about the fix, we don't use him to any fights, anymore anywhere.
    edited August 2017
    How's that fix coming along Miiike?

Surely fixing champs is a higher priority than adding 6* versions.

It feels terrible not being able to use R3 5* in Master content.
    Carnage should have been great to take on Goblin with Tyranny. But he's so fragile and does such terrible damage, he sucked hard.

How is a 4* 4/40 drax doing more damage than a R3 5*Carnage on a tryranny node?

Come on man.... we need a fix.

Boost his base stats
    Make his bleed generation more fluent (from all specials or chance on hit/crit of normal attacks)
    And give him a regen. (Absorbs a % of his bleed damage)

That would fix him and should be easy to implement.

ALSO, can you please make this topic snap back to the top of the forums when it gets commented on. It just enforces the feeling that you are trying to silence our views.
  • WatskeriWatskeri Posts: 8
    edited August 2017
    Agree with @Cuteshelf, its been a while since we had an update on carnage.
    More than enough suggestions to work with, make his Bleed better, Bleed on crits like most champs, regen (absorb/lifesteal) or regen like ghostrider. Buff his base stats. Currently hes just useless.. @Kabam Miike
  • Maybe the 7* that's coming in 24 months will be good. Screw the 4* and 5* versions. Obsolete.
    Rekon there'll be a place for Carnage in this new war system?

Ah who am I kidding...
    Hey guys, this is a dead post, won't be bump to top anymore. Which means it won't get any more response from Kabam. It's in their trash folder. Don't waste your valuable time, Got it?
    35six7 wrote: »
    Hey guys, this is a dead post, won't be bump to top anymore. Which means it won't get any more response from Kabam. It's in their trash folder. Don't waste your valuable time, Got it?

Pretty arrogant post mate. All I'm trying to do is get some love for Carnage. It's clear he needs it.

Kabam seems content ignoring his existence, but if we keep writing posts, something will have to give sooner or later.

Got it? Lol