**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

PLEASE Enable Officers to Withdraw Someone From a War BG During Placement

People make mistakes and join the wrong group from time to time. Also, in game chat is terrible and many are not willing to use outside chat apps to coordinate and organize teams well. It would be incredibly helpful if an officer could withdraw a person who placed their Champs in the wrong group for war.

Comments

• HeddartaHeddarta Posts: 106
    Even if it was just limited to leader, something would be better than nothing, but I agree that officer level would be ideal. We have an excellent group with thorough communication, but no one can be perfect all the time.
  • PeytonMariePeytonMarie Posts: 51
    90% of the community uses Line, Discord, Groupme, etc. Which wrong bgs isn't a problem in those allys that use them. The chq app would even work, and its geared towards the Contest.
  • I agree, sometimes people join the wrong group by accident and that throws the organisation of the group off. The ability for officers or leaders to take them out and correct it, would very helpful indeed.
    We do use Line, @PeytonMarie. We have excellent communication and organization, but eventually, in any alliance, you come up on this issue. It’s a small, pre-coffee error that can have very costly results. It expects everyone to join perfectly every time, and that is unrealistic. Our track record is one error every 8 months? That’s great, but it would still be nice to be able to have some authority to manipulate group make up for when that one time exists. Depending on when or who the player is who made the error, it can be too late to adjust attack and defense plans accordingly to even out the composition of battle groups.

On a side note, a simple, thoughtful suggestion shouldn’t need to be defended. It’s an acknowledgment that errors do happen occasionally because we are all human.
  • TiemiliosTiemilios Posts: 337
    @PeytonMarie my alliance uses Line, but people still make mistakes and join incorrectly. And as I said, there are some unwilling to use Line. But mistakes still happen and i don't agree that "wrong BGs isn't a problem in those allys that use them".
    Thank you, @Heddarta . Very insightful.
  • @PeytonMarie

I think that it's funny that someone would even respond like that in a suggestions/requests section.
    Step one, someone makes a request. Step two, you tell them they shouldn't have their request fulfilled...why?

It's like people think that their personal experience is the only one that matters.

The real question is: Is there a cost to fulfilling the request that would negatively harm the community?
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    edited January 2018
    ANYONE that joins the wrong BG is a moron and shouldnt be allowed to play. How hard is it to hit the right button? Its not like they are so close together that it can be accidental. People join the wrong BG because they want to, not by accident. If I'm told to join BG1, I join BG1, not BG3. If they do it more than once, boot them. So simple. Dont come on here acting like people do it on accident. In the famous words of Judge Judy...Thats ridiculous.
    Thanks for your input, @Hamandeggz :)
  • PeytonMariePeytonMarie Posts: 51
    Well if it was possible to do im sure kabam would have done it by now. And it's not hard to adjust. Maybe because im in tier 2.
  • This would be a great feature!
    I agree, @BossyBuilder , lol. I just think it would be a simple addition that would benefit all without harming anything.
    To be fully transparent...lol...I was the one that made the "pre-coffee" error, as @Heddarta called it, this time around...and it was indeed pre-coffee! I would have loved to have been able to rectify this mistake as an officer.
  • TheeWolverineTheeWolverine Posts: 77
    Lmfao! Line makes you mistake proof!
    I was trying to be discreet, @Tiemilios. o:)
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I totally agree it would be a good addition to the game that would not cause any real harm. (if the Kabam servers could handle it...lol)

In regards to "a simple, thoughtful suggestion shouldn't need to be defended", to be fair you are posting on a discussion forum where others that disagree with you are free to post their opinions. If you want to avoid that, you should PM the moderators with your idea.
    There's nothing wrong with sharing of opinions, but I think it's been interesting how quick other players are to shoot down good ideas without a valid reason to do so or without admitting that that they could possibly make a similar mistake. And, when an idea like this doesn't hurt anything, there's not too much reason to argue against it. But, as you say, people are free to voice their opinions and that doesn't always go how you'd expect, when from simple suggestions.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    I'm actually behind this one. I've had many issues with this.
    Thanks, @GroundedWisdom . I honestly think this happens rather often...maybe not for all alliances, but certainly a good amount.
    A feature like this could have saved Seatin.
  • SweatlipSweatlip Posts: 163
    You gotta be a complete noob to place your champs in the wrong bg.
  • Amazing idea would love to have that feature
    Let he who is without mistakes cast stupid comments. Didn’t realize we had a perfect person on the forums, @Sweatlip.
    Heddarta wrote: »
    Let he who is without mistakes cast stupid comments. Didn’t realize we had a perfect person on the forums, @Sweatlip.

Haha i posted as a joke mate and then sent the screen shot to my bg. I literally just made that mistake 5 minutes before reading this thread lol
    LOL - I was like...geez, can you even have 3 seconds after making a comment where someone doesn’t dismiss it?! Good luck in your war!
    edited February 2018
    And i agree with the op. No need for a mistake that could be easily rectified to cost a war
  • ShadeZeroShadeZero Posts: 145
    This is BS on kabam's part. He has always advocated for playing fair and not cheating. He is the best at displaying the champions he's been granted through the program. Without him in it the community suffers as well. He was fully transparent and honest about the situation. This should be a temporary ban from the program or the community will take action against it.
    Wrong Thread bud.
    Who is he talking about?
    Sweatlip wrote: »
    Who is he talking about?

The situation with the Content Creator that was removed. Probably clicked on the wrong Thread.