**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

5* trash as bad as mine??

Past 3 5* Champs have been absolutely useless. King Groot. Venompool. And now SPIDERGWEN. for a player like me who only has 6 5*(only good one is X-23) it’s wxtremely demoralizing to get such trash champs over and over and over. I can’t prgress through endgame content and become uncollected when I can’t get better champs that are good enough to get me through endgame content (i.e. iceman. Voodoo. Gwenpool. Hyperion). I understand that not every pull can be good but this Is getting pitiful

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    You just need 4 stars to become uncollected and even complete act 5. I have bad 5 stars which is why I am just gonna save for when anti venom comes.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    tll2i0a27t9k.jpeg
    Got that 5* HE (the only good champ there as far as I know) half a month after getting my first R5... which was HE
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    So you’re saying that you’ve got 6 5* and one of them is x23 but you get bad pulls over and over? Venompool is a good regen champ as well, I use him in map 6 and he almost always gets to the end with full or close to full health. If you think that your luck is bad then son, you’ve got something coming if you look at other peoples luck. You’ve got decent pulls compared to some.
  • AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    edited January 2018
    So you’re saying that you’ve got 6 5* and one of them is x23 but you get bad pulls over and over? Venompool is a good regen champ as well, I use him in map 6 and he almost always gets to the end with full or close to full health. If you think that your luck is bad then son, you’ve got something coming if you look at other peoples luck. You’ve got decent pulls compared to some.

Lol man venompool is straight trash tier. Asking most people he is only arena fodder and is ability is impossible to trigger on some champs that do not gain direct “buffs”. And if you are telling me that venompool. King groot. And spidergwen isn’t terrible luck then you must be living on a another planet bud. Also X-23 is the only good 5* out of 6 crystals which is some pretty bad luck if you ask me
    You just need 4 stars to become uncollected and even complete act 5. I have bad 5 stars which is why I just gonna save for when anti venom comes.
    That’s true but my 4* luck is okay. I have an AA which should get me pretty far when I get him up to R4 or R5. But it gets annoying that 5* champs are the future of this game yet i can hardly get any good ones. Just venting here
    My friend recieved captain america, luke cage, iron man, spidergwen, then duped luke cage, hulkbuster.
    My friend recieved captain america, luke cage, iron man, spidergwen, then duped luke cage, hulkbuster.

That’s pretty bad man. But Captain America isn’t that bad. I feel bad for your friend. But that still doesn’t make my recent luck look good.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Lol man venompool is straight trash tier. Asking most people he is only arena fodder and is ability is impossible to trigger on some champs that do not gain direct “buffs”. And if you are telling me that venompool. King groot. And spidergwen isn’t terrible luck then you must be living on a another planet bud. Also X-23 is the only good 5* out of 6 crystals which is some pretty bad luck if you ask me

You’ve heard other people say venompool is bad so you’ve accepted it. Try him out. Really try him out and you’ll see that he’s a very good champ when used correctly. His bleed is better than cap ww2 because it’s almost the same damage but it’s on l1 so you use it twice as often.

When you say that his regen is only working on buff reliant champions that’s not a bad thing, you just can’t regen on those fights. Out of all the champions in the game 70 have buffs, and about 40 do not. Meaning you can regen on about 2/3 of fights that you have. So just take venompool on those fights. His heal block on L2 is awesome against iron man champs or deadpool. If I can take venompool into map 6 at very high prestige and difficulty and he does most of my fights, then either I’m a very skilled fighter (I’m decent, I can hold my own) or he is a good champion.

Venompool is, in my opinion the most underrated champ in the game. That’s why I have a 4* 5-50 sig 99 and 5* 3-45.

Agreed that spidergwen and King groot are **** but venompool is not.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    At least you have 5*s. I only have She-Hulk.
    Map 6 with venompool ok now I am really impressed.