**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Deal pricing

Current rates for deals are simply way too over priced and unaccpetable no matter how much one needs them.

Both top 2 new years deals combined equal to around 4gms 24 karat gold in my country and that also just ranks up 1 4/5 * character!!

Does kabam expect everyone to spend the same to rank up/max out several other champs?

Considering your download base is so large and even if 10% are spending costs for deals can easily be brought down to have more conversions on effective sales.

All the offers should be 20% of their current value so that people like me can spend everymonth without getting pinched and probably such effective pricing will also bring in new purchasers for you.

If you are expecting an average person to spend appox usd 200 per month to just max 1 champ its highly unrelalistic and not a viable strategy.

I have an MBA in marketing and a degree in retail sales so i think price points need to be seriously considered.

Also 30 units for energy refills is way too steep considering how many you need daily for daily events/ story mode/ special events and it takes me around 6hrs to full charge 64/64 and end up being consumed in less than 10 mins!!!

How is a person supposed to play like this? 10 units for an energy refill makes me want to spend and makes playing the game more viable.

I really like this game but looks like there is a heavy premium that needs to be paid in order to play this game for a considerable amount of time per day and various bugs are icing on the cake.

Not everyone enjoys arena grinds and this leaves people like me with very little options when it comes to actually playing the game.