**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena champs “ask for help” issue

Last few days I’ve noticed that when I finish a set in arena only 1 of my 3 champs are available to ask my ally to help with stamina. The other two will be down at the bottom like I already asked. However if I go to my alliance tab they’re not showing up there either.

Not a huge bug but it’s frustrating when your grinding arena and 1 of your champs will refresh and the other two have to wait the full 2 hours for stamina.

Comments

• JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Help only reduces the timer by a minute, so it's not even worth the time or lag you get when people send help.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    @Cptnkillr_89, I'm a regular arena grinder, and I have noticed this alot recently. Sometimes only 1 out of 3 are avail to ask for help at time T, but after a few minutes, the other 2 previously cannot be asked for help, suddenly appear to be able to ask for help. I feel like it is some kind of delay, it is a little frustrating but luckily bring no harm. At the end I think the few minutes difference is somewhat not noticeable on my side, although I'm not sure if it may have bigger impact to you or other folks.

I still ask for help so my clan mates can claim the loyalty points, and I still help them for loyalty points as well. I consider the slight speed-up a little bonus.
  • Cptnkillr_89Cptnkillr_89 Posts: 56
    My issue is even though it’s 5 minutes total I build my arena teams on synergy and when I’m going for a champ in arena it really screws with my plans when 1 out of 3 will pop up. More of a minor annoyance than a full blown issue but still not working as intended.