Seasoned Summoner Title

I've been playing game more than 2 years but haven't recieved that seasoned summoner title eventhough my friend recieved who started this game with me. Please come up with a solution. My in game name is
True boy 7

Comments

  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945
    Trueboy7 wrote: »
    I've been playing game more than 2 years but haven't recieved that seasoned summoner title eventhough my friend recieved who started this game with me. Please come up with a solution. My in game name is
    True boy 7

    Did you log in daily when the titles where giving out? Did you recieve any other titles? If so, send in a ticket.
  • Trueboy7Trueboy7 Posts: 6
    edited January 6
    I have recieved other titles and I did not logged in those days when my friend recieved the title but I logged in later and didn't see it anywhere. Here are my current titles..


    sdfsfa3jpxyj.png
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945
    Trueboy7 wrote: »
    I have recieved other titles and I did not logged in those days when my friend recieved the title but I logged in later and didn't see it anywhere. Here are my current titles..


    sdfsfa3jpxyj.png

    I ment other titles that had to do with the anniversary. There was one recuirement to get them and it was to log in. Which you didn’t do, so you didn’t get them. This is not a bug, you failed to meet the requirements.
  • Trueboy7Trueboy7 Posts: 6
    I logged in during the aniverdary days sir.
    When you dont know, keep quiet.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 616
    Trueboy7 wrote: »
    I logged in during the aniverdary days sir.
    When you dont know, keep quiet.

    Apple or Android I could help out
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945
    Trueboy7 wrote: »
    I have recieved other titles and I did not logged in those days when my friend recieved the title but I logged in later and didn't see it anywhere.
    Trueboy7 wrote: »
    I logged in during the aniverdary days sir.
    When you dont know, keep quiet.

    First of all, I'm not a sir. Second of all, you either logged in or not. I said you didn't log in and thus did not get them because you said you didn't log in. Then you go and tell me you did log in and I don't know what I'm talking about. Get your story straight. You either did log in or you did not, but don't blame me for reading and believing what you said yourself.
Sign In or Register to comment.