Champion Spotlight - Sentry [Updated: Added 5-Star Stats]

Comments

• mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 826 ★★★
    It would also seem that we can never really get a feel for a champ, if it's worth investing resources ect., since we only get to fight them insanely noded in monthly quests.
  • It would also seem that we can never really get a feel for a champ, if it's worth investing resources ect., since we only get to fight them insanely noded in monthly quests.

They do that so players will spend money to get trash champs.
  • What's really sad is that there are no response from the mods in here but they are clearly on right now since they are deleting other post.
  • He doesn't work properly based on his description. It's been proven. "Long fights" are far from his specialty. Period. Short fights are his thing. They made him sound like an alternative to SL but no one has come close.
  • TwuntTwunt Posts: 149
    He isn't a LoL option. At r4 5* he doesn't lengthen the enrage timer. So he isn't viable as a long fighter in LoL. I can't find anything good about him. Still searching.
  • Logan00Logan00 Posts: 41
    Description: he is a good match up against magik! Maybe for going out in a date..., I tried him against her and limbo destroyed me in seconds, afraid to try him against dormamu..but , hey he works as intended...
  • Vegeta9001 wrote: »
    R4GE wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike "Taking your feedback to the game team for the future." Pretty sure the same was said about Carnage, and here we are again. Words from the mods are really starting to hold little value to the community.

They lie to your face and do it with a smile on their face. They get paid either way.

Until they lose their players because of **** like this.
  • @Kabam Miike you say he is a ‘niche’ fighter and useful in certain situations. That’s the reason for the furor, as that statement has not been substantiated in any way. No one, kabam or gamer, has been able to show how to make the stars align for him to be half way useable. You can’t say he was tested. If so, just show us the scenario where he isn’t worthless. Prove it actually exists rather than looking at numbers and guessing that the situation could theoretically arise.
  • @Kabam Miike can I at least get the 5* science awakening gem I wasted on him back. Thought he was going to be worth it, but alas still rubbish
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 887 ★★★
    Hey, the Hyundai I just bought isn’t as fast as a Ferrari. What gives?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,468 ★★★★★
    MarzGroove wrote: »

The Hyundai wasn't advertised to be as fast as a Ferrari.

This is not correct. The Bio has nothing to do with the stats. The Bio is a creative introduction, and they're all made to sound interesting. The actual Abilities are what the Champ is capable of, and that's what people need to get to know before deciding to invest in a Champ. It is not false advertising. It was an animated synopsis of where they come from.
  • What a joke of a company, people should just write to a marvel and boycott their comics maybe that will get kabam’s attention.

It’s not about every champ must be OP and better than the last one. Just make a consistent experience with each champs release. Some are excellent like Morningstar which you earn the power increase.. sentry and carnage are just broken
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 416 ★★
    Aliab wrote: »
    g5occpub1xzc.jpeg
    I’m fairly sure this person used sentry right and it seems a two star Star Lord packs a mightier punch. Why are you lying and saying sentry can be a strong champ if used right? Once every 200 hits he can trigger his ability and hit a 30k special. Save your shards, units, and money. Pass on void too cause he’ll be just as bad.

Kabam probably thinks it’s just cause of class disadvantage
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,468 ★★★★★
    MarzGroove wrote: »

The Hyundai wasn't advertised to be as fast as a Ferrari.

This is not correct. The Bio has nothing to do with the stats. The Bio is a creative introduction, and they're all made to sound interesting. The actual Abilities are what the Champ is capable of, and that's what people need to get to know before deciding to invest in a Champ. It is not false advertising. It was an animated synopsis of where they come from.

At least we get a response from the wanna be mod.

False advertising is the use of misleading, false, or unproven information to advertise products to consumers or advertising that does not disclose its source. ... A false advertisement can further be classified as deceptive if the advertiser deliberately misleads the consumer, as opposed to making an honest mistake.

A Bio is not false advertising. The Abilities are as listed. It's a storyline that describes where he came from and how he derives his power. The Abilities are listed in the stats and he performs how they are listed.
    Red Bull was sued and settled out of court for 13 Million for false advertising because they do not give you wings. That may be some loophole where they explicitly stated that they give you wings, but that doesn't make it any less nonsensical. In any case, we're not even making purchases. The game belongs to them, and they have the freedom to do what they want with it. Further to that, the Bio has nothing to do with the stats that are listed.
  • TsunaniTsunani Posts: 173
    They say they hear us. They say they like our feedback. We've been shouting out loud here to make sentry descent. Don't let this tread die. Let's keep complaining and bring more people.
  • AqdadrAqdadr Posts: 5
    Sentry is a Joke I have 3*s that hit harder in long fights. His reality warp doesn’t work according to what they stated his attack should multiply each stack but it doesn’t.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558
    Aqdadr wrote: »
    Sentry is a Joke I have 3*s that hit harder in long fights. His reality warp doesn’t work according to what they stated his attack should multiply each stack but it doesn’t.

It multiplies by .1

• hjkrhhjkrh Posts: 5
    Horrible champion sentry! Lost some shards getting him. Going to stop playing since I don't like to invest time and money on gambling!
  • Even before Sentry was released, there was talk about how Kabam would ruin it somehow. For those who read Marvel comics, this is just plain disappointing.
  • ChiranjeeviChiranjeevi Posts: 28
    edited January 2018
    2 days back i pulled my first 5* featured as sentry and was disappointed with his base attack and crit rate 😟 😑

His 30% chance in activating bonus ability is really unsatisfactory

Lets hope a rework of sentry
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Kabam should fix Sentry. They advertised him as powerful champion and people spent money on him. Kabam acknowledges that he is useless and still refuses to fix him. This is highly disrespectful to all players who spent money to get him and if you think you can get away from it, then you are wrong. Many people will leave, and many more will stop supporting your game. Way to go.
  • 2 days back i pulled my first 5* featured as sentry and was disappointed with his base attack and crit rate 😟 😑

His 30% chance in activating bonus ability is really unsatisfactory

Lets hope a rework of sentry

They said not happening now

This discussion has been closed.