**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Idea for improving Angela's signature ability

Hey folks, I'm new here and accidentally posted this in Bugs & Known Issues. Reposting here. If anyone can tell me how to delete the other one I'd really appreciate it.

Angela is one of my favorite champs but she has quite possibly the most useless signature ability in the game. I have an idea for a slight tweak to her current ability that I think would make a huge difference.

I like the idea of keeping her buffs through resilience, so no need to change that part. But additionally, what if she gained 1 permanent stack of each of her buffs? This would do a few things:

1) increase the cap on each buff by 1, so those all important fury and precision buffs could amplify her damage even more. So instead of a max of 3 fury buffs after Sp1, and 2 furies after Sp2, she'd be at 4 & 3. Even if her awakened fury was 50% of her regular fury, that would be a worthwhile sustained increase to her attack.

2) make her more durable thanks to a new max of 3 armor up buffs and double regen. She would get her regen buff as a constant like Old Man Logan, but also proc her regular regen when losing 10% health. In this case, the constant regen could be written the same way as OML's. For example, 25 health twice per second. Not an overwhelming regen, but helpful in long fights and certainly useful once she starts losing health and her regular regen kicks in. (I based the regen amt on my 1/25 5* OML. His regen is 17 health twice per second)

Even if the sig ability buffs were less potent than her other buffs, this would go a long way toward making it worthwhile to awaken her. Additionally, it’s in line with abilities of other champs and wouldn’t make her crazy OP.

Black Bolt now has a synergy that makes his buffs permanent, and I’ve already mentioned OML’s permanent regen.

Finally, I think that adding more ways for her to do raw damage is warranted given how incredibly weak her specials are. Hyperion, Medusa, and Hela all have the ability to deal incredible raw damage on regular attacks and on special attacks. No idea why Angela got the short end of the stick in that regard.

Anyway, any chance we could see something like this?

Comments

• ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    i would love her sig to recieve any kind of buff especially when i just duped her as a 6* crystal.

but then again ALOT of champions needs work, if anyting carnage, but we only like characters5 if they are op and strong...(hyperion for example is a better champ)